"When you are stressed, I want you to color." -Dr. John Boockvar

"Alex, can you go take #3's drink order and take them menus?"

I walked towards table #3, a check in right hand ready to take drink orders.

"Hi, guys, what drinks can I get started for you."

I briefly looked at one of the two people sitting at the table, but the other person spoke.

I didn't even look at them as I started writing on their check.

"Two waters with lemon is fine. Thank you."

"Of course, I'll be right back with that. And here's your menus."

I said with a smile as I continued writing, not really paying attention to the customers.

I saw that one had redish blonde hair and the other had a buzzed look going on, that's all I saw.

I went back to the waitress area and got two waters and grabbed a pair of tongs to add lemon on the edge of the cup.

I took their drinks to their table and set both down with two straws.

"We'll be with you shortly."

I said, walking away and barely making eye contact with either of them.

That's how you successfully avoid people even if you're a table buster.

The waitress went and got their order within 5 minutes, it was super simple.

They were under 10 full tables in the restaurant, it was basically empty.

Suddenly, I got this sickly feeling and a horrible headache.

The back of my neck felt like something was scratching it, something prickly but there was nothing there, no hair or tags or anything.

I touched the edge of the counter, and my finger went numb and I could feel it falling asleep.

I looked over at my coworker, trying to hide the pain I was experiencing from my headache, that began to consume my whole body.

"Laura, I have to go step outside for a second, I don't feel so good."

I didn't even make it two steps towards the door before I collapsed.

I blacked out as I was sent flying towards the ground.

I blinked the blackness spots away as I realized I was laying on the gross and disgusting floor.

"Alex? Are you okay?"

Laura immediately rushed over to my side.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the embarrassment I've caused and to escape the pain in my head.

I heard Laura say something to our other coworkers, something about a wet rag, before shouting towards the rest of the restaurant.

"Is there a doctor in here?"

I did not want to hear those words.