Request for Shannon1300

Shannon1300

Ashton and I were running outside and playing soccer.

I'm not that good but Ashton wanted to play so I thought, why not.

And it's a cute couple bonding opportunity.

I kicked the ball between his legs and ran towards his goal, two simple trees.

He ran up to me and was getting ready to steal the ball back from me but instead ended up tripping on his own feet and flying towards the ground.

I took my opportunity and ran towards his goal, sending the ball soaring between the two trees.

"Gooooaaaalllllll!!" I shouted, celebrating, before turning around and seeing Ashton on the ground clutching his leg.

"Oh my god! Ashton! Are you okay?!" I ran over to him, trying to see what happened.

"I-I hurt my leg somehow and I don't know if I can walk on it. I might be able to limp. I think we need to go to the hospital." He explained as I helped him up, him trying not to put pressure on his leg.

We were able to get to my car and I rushed off to the hospital (to the best of my abilities with speed limits).

I held Ashton's hand as I sign of comfort the whole ride to the hospital.

I stopped my car at valet and assisted Ashton in getting to the ER.

Once we got inside, nurses and doctors rushed to his side as they tried to get him into a bed and to see what the situation was.

I rushed to Ashton's side and held his hand, I didn't know what to do but I knew that I was going to be next to him.

Considering the fact that he's in some serious pain right now and in a hospital because of his leg, I think that they are going to have to give him an IV which he will not be a big fan of.

Speaking of which, a nurse shows up with one and Ashton's eyes went huge.

"That is not happening!" Ashton almost yelled.

"Sir, I'm afraid you're going to need it, especially if you want pain relief." A nurse said trying to coax him.

Ashton attempted to get up and run but nurses held him down.

He also kicked and almost threw a tantrum, he really hates needles.

I went to go wrap my arms around Ashton to the best I could.

"You got this." I whispered to him and kissed him to distract him as the nurse slid the needle into his skin.

Ashton cried as the nurse taped down his IV, but I didn't care. He did it! He survived the needle!

"You did it! I'm so proud of you!" I told him, happy to see that he was able to get the pain relief that he needs for his leg.

I held his arm and hand for support as the doctors and nurses helped his leg.

———————————————

A/N

Thanks for the request!

I changed it a little bit.

I hope you liked it!

If not, I'll rewrite it.