Request for BarbaraSieger5 (Doctor)

@BarbaraSieger5
I was trying to sleep until my brother, Luke, barged into my room.

"What do you want?" I mumbled, hoping he would leave me in peace.

"You have to get up." He answered, sounding in a really good mood.

"Why, it's a Saturday." I responded.

"Because I'm taking you somewhere, and we have to be there in 30 minutes or else we'll be late." He said before he turned my light on and walked out of my bedroom.

I slowly got out of bed and got ready, finishing right at 30 minutes.

"Becca, you ready?" Luke called, as I appeared in the doorway right in front of him and saw him in his scrubs, he had to work today so I was wondering what we were doing.

"Um so where are we going?" I continued to ask him as we got into his car and headed a random direction.

"You'll see." He said, causing me to give him an eye roll.

I just looked out the window, watching the trees go by, as I began to wonder where we were going.

About 10 minutes later, I saw him go into the turning lane for his and his friends' offfice. Luke and his best friends, Ashton, Michael, and Calum are all doctors.

"Uh, Luke, what are we doing here...?" I asked as he pulled into his reserved Physicians Only parking spot.

"You, my love, are getting a checkup." Luke said as he booped my nose.

"You have got to be kidding me..." I mumbled as Luke got out of the car and headed to my side of the car.

As Luke opened the car door, I sat there, looking at him, with my arms crossed.

"I'm not moving." I said looking straight into his eyes.

Luke just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed me bridal style, shutting the door with his foot and walking straight into the office.

Luke had such a strong grip, that I would have to figure out a different way to avoid this checkup.

I don't necessarily hate checkups, but almost every single checkup leads to a needle, and I absolutely hate needles.

Luke walked into one of his many exam rooms and set me down on the exam table.

Within 5 seconds, Ashton, Michael, and Calum, all in their scrubs, walked into the exam room and found a seat, either next to me or in a stool near by.

"Are you guys serious?" I asked looking around at all four of them.

"Yep, we just want to make sure you are healthy." Luke answered as he leaned into my left side.

"So who do you want to do it, Becca?"

"Ashton and Calum, I guess." I answered as Ashton got up from sitting next to me and got all his materials together.

Ashton and Michael took my chart and started going over it and discussing something.

Calum continued to check my heart, lungs, ears, throat, and blood pressure before all three of them were having a "secret" conversation.

"Your blood pressure and heart rate are a little high, but I'm sure it's just your nerves." Calum mumbled to me, trying to ignore their conversation.

Calum was waiting for them to stop their "private" conversation, and he was growing impatient.

"Ashton!" He yelled to interrupt their conversation.

"Huh? Oh done? Sorry." Ashton said as he left the conversation and took my chart.

He motioned his head for me to follow, in which I followed him outside the door for height and weight.

"Take off your shoes and step up against the wall." He said in which I slipped off my shoes and stood against the wall, him writing down my height.

"Now to the scale Becca." He motioned before I cautiously walked to the scale and turned around not wanting to see the wait.

As soon as he wrote that down, I realized I was done with my checkup!

I made it through the checkup without shots!

A smile crept onto my face as Ashton noticed.

"I wouldn't be doing that yet." Ashton mentioned as he opened the door to the exam room, seeing three very uptight doctors in my room.

"Sit on the table, Becca." Luke sympathetically said.

I sat on the table as Luke sat on one side of me and Michael on the other.

I look over and noticed a tray with a sheet covering it.

Oh no, I know what that is!!

"No! No! I don't want a shot! LUKE!" I whined as Luke and Michael held onto me tighter so that I wouldn't run. They know that I hate shots.

"I'm sorry Becca. But you need this, it's only one. And we're right here. We can get ice cream after this." Luke said trying to comfort me, but it wasn't working. I don't care if he offers ice cream, I don't want a shot. All shots hurt.

Ashton prepared the needle on the side that I wouldn't see it, but that's all I focused on.

Calum stepped in front of my view so that he could clean my shoulder and block me from watching Ashton.

I felt the cold antiseptic wipe and started crying knowing that the needle was coming up.

Luke held my head to his chest so that I wouldn't look at the needle and so that I couldn't really move.

I continued to sulk into his shirt as I felt the needle pierce into my skin. I let out a quick whimper as Luke started to calmly stroke my hair.

I heard Ashton announce "Done!" and Luke let go of my head.

I looked to my shoulder to see a plaster covering where I felt the needle at.

I wiped my tears as they cleaned up the room. I really hate shots.

"Ready for ice cream?" Luke asked as all four of them surrounded me.

I slowly nodded my head and left the office with them, slowly feeling better.