Dentist (detailed)

Have you ever realized that no matter what they look like, most of a dentists face will be covered by a mask most of the time that you see them.

So whether they are ugly or hot, why does it matter. 

All that's revealed is their eyes, the only piece of their humanity before they turn completely evil.

However, the fact that you know what they look like underneath that mask, can potentially help fears and whatnot.

But does it really?

By waiting impatiently in this horrid dentist office, I caught a glimpse of one of the most appealing people ever. 

Sadly enough, that super hot person also happened to be dressed in scrubs and a lab coat, turning out to be the dentist.

I had googled Dr. Irwin trying to find a good dentist and I came across him being one of the top dental students.

Although, as a frat boy I would imagine him to look more jock-ish, so I was surprised when he didn't look completely jerky.

"Rose?" 

Someone calling my name broke me from admiring the hot dentist and I walked over to the assistant trying to cover up my staring.

I followed the assistant into a random exam room and tried my best not to just walk right back out of the room.

I was trying my best to assure myself that I needed to continue this appointment.

Rose, it's fine. 

The dentist is hot.

It'll be over soon.

You can do this.

It's just a cleaning and checkup.

He's super hot.

You got this.

I slowly started walking towards the dreaded chair and cautiously sat down, cringing at the sound of leather as I did so.

"So we're just going to take some x-rays and then Dr. Irwin should be in here shortly." The assistant said as she smiled and grabbed the films with her gloved hands.

"Now these might be super uncomfortable, but I'll try and be quick." She said as she began to situate the films inside my mouth.

This lasted for 5 minutes of her taking x-rays and moving the films around in my mouth.

At some point, she finally finished with the torture.

"Okay, Dr. Irwin should be in here in a few minutes." She mentioned before walking out of the room.

I just sat there in the awful chair, questioning everything while picking at my hangnails, one of my worst habits.

While I was zoning out I heard a knock at the door and here, in front of me, stood the hottest dentist I've ever seen.

"I'm Dr. Irwin. Nice to meet you, Rose." His sweet and melodic voice explains as he sticks his hand out for me to shake.

This man was drop-dead gorgeous.

His brown locks falling perfectly into place over his matching brown eyes. 

His scrubs fitting him like it was another skin for him, so snug and tight on his toned body.

"So are you ready to begin? Is there any teeth bothering you?" He asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Uh, um, no. I just need a cleaning and check up." I tried to explain, but I sounded so stupid. But I guess I entertained Dr. Irwin cause I could've sworn I saw him quickly smirk before he looked away.

He washed his hands and snapped on a pair of gloves, along with putting on the horrid mask.

Even though all I could see was his eyes and brown locks, that was enough, his eyes could lose me any day.

"Let's get started then, yeah?" He asked in which I nodded as I felt the chair lean down.

As he clipped a bib around my neck, I got a strong whiff of his musty cologne.

He rolled closer towards my head and grabbed his scary and pointy dental tools.

"Open, please." He said with authority and confidence, that was just too sexy to ignore.

I worked up my courage and slowly opened my mouth, somewhat worried about what he might find.

He took a considerable amount of time to examine my mouth, which led to my eyes falling and watching his as they concentrated.

He completely calmed my nerves and I had no problem with that fact that somebody's hands were in my mouth.

After some time, he takes his tools out of my mouth and goes to take off his gloves and mask.

He smiles at me before he takes a look at my x-rays, I hope he has good news.

"Well Rose, it appears that you have a cavity that is going to need to be filled. So I'm going to schedule another appointment in a week." He said as he walked out with a smile.

I mean that's pretty good news because hell I'd do anything to be in the same room with that hottie again.