Request for BarbaraSieger5 (dentist)

BarbaraSieger5

Today was the day that I've been dreading for the past month since my brother, Luke, told me that I have a dentist appointment with his two friends.

I know Luke cares about my dental health, but sometimes I feel that he is way too overprotective.

I barely got out of bed this morning.

"Come on Becca, we need to get going." Luke yelled from downstairs.

My teeth are fairly good and I don't think I have any cavities, so hopefully my appointment won't be terrible.

I head down stairs to see Luke all great and happy.

I slowly follow behind him as we head out to his car.

He tried to make conversation with me, which I didn't answer to leading him to turn on the radio.

In a short time, much shorter than I was hoping, we arrived at Ashton and Michael's dentist office. 

I really didn't want this to happen, but Luke wouldn't let me skip so I begrudgingly followed into the dentists' office as he signed me into reception and we took a seat in the quiet waiting room.

There was one other kid and their parent sitting in the waiting room.

I went to go waste time and read on Wattpad, until I heard Michael call my name, making me hesitate before I followed him to one of the many exam rooms.

I hated dentists, I really did. There's always something wrong, oh, your teeth aren't white enough or you need braces or have you been flossing.

So let's hope this appointment doesn't go awfully.

As Michael opened the door, I see Ashton sitting next to the horrendous dental chair and Luke was behind me, making sure I didn't run.

Once Ashton saw me, he smiled, "Becca would you take a seat please?"

I hesitantly walked to the chair and slowly sat down.

Luke sat down in the corner and Michael took his place next to Ashton.

Ashton places a bib on me before he warns me that the chair is going down.

I close my eyes and slowly feel the chair hit a 180 degree angle as I lay there vulnerable in front of Ashton and Michael.

I open my eyes and no longer see Ashton and Michael, but two dentists with masks covering their faces, only showing caring, but deathly eyes.

"Open Becca." Ashton cooed at me.

I closed my eyes as I opened my mouth not wanting to see the facial expressions of the two familiar dentists in front of me.

I felt the presence of the tools enter my mouth, and they didn't say anything about any cavities, yet.

"Okay, Becca, you can close."

I close my mouth and opened my eyes to see Ashton looking back at me, with no mask, while Michael was doing something.

"So you have a small cavity that isn't too concerning right now, but next time if it gets worse, I will have to fill it." Ashton explains, me letting out a long sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

"For your cleaning, do you want mint or tutti frutti?" 

"Tutti frutti, I guess." 

As soon as I responded, Ashton began the uncomfortable cleaning while Luke and Michael made crazy faces above me, trying to distract me.

For the first time, I didn't mind the dentist and didn't absolutely hate this appointment.

————————————

A/N

I hope you like it! 

If not, I can change it.

Also, if you want to request on a random part instead of the first part, that's fine, I'll see it either way.