Freedom Is NEVER Free 🦅

"What are you doing!?!"  Gemma asks Muerte out of the blue "what do you mean!?! Chibs is family!.... he's taken better care of me then you have since I brought myself into your messed up little world!.... protected and loved me as though I was his own even though I'm the DAUGHTER of the "enemy"!.... I know that he needs to stay in Saint Thomas and this way he can!.... don't worry Gemma I'm not doing this for YOU!.... I would NEVER do ANYTHING for you not after what you did to me and Juan!.... and if you think that the guys don't know, that they don't see it then you are as stupid as I think you are.... perhaps even more so!.... be thankful that you're the "mom" of the club cause if you weren't those that actually care would hate you for the rest of your life for what you did!.... the lies you told!.... I know that you weren't raped!.... though I do wonder what you were "brave" enough to stick up there to make it look like you were!.... I hope you were smart enough to sanitize it first!.... you better back off bitch or I will make what's left of your life a living hell!.... he still loves me you know!?.... there's nothing you can do to make that go away!.... he thinks he's protecting me from you and Clay that's the only reason he spent all those years pushing me away and now he's waiting for me to be fully ready to let him back in so he can make up for what YOU made him do!.... I spent my whole life learning how to read people because people are assholes and I needed to know which of those assholes I could actually trust and I knew from the start that I would never be able to trust you and or Clay!.... you just wait Gemma all the lies you told your "family" will someday come to bite you in the ass so hard that you will have a bigger hole in yours then Tig and Cameron combined!"  Muerte replies then she walks away with Gemma staring at her wide eyed in shock.... Muerte walks with Happy down the hallways of the hospital a few days later "did Jax tell you?!"  Happy asked as they walk up to Bobby and Jax who were headed in their direction she looks at him confused "CaraCara burnt down.... and.... he's decided to go Nomad"  he hands her the envelope and she reads the acceptance letter "his life his choice.... and right now it's a very confusing life!"  she answers "yeah!"  he replies rubbing the back of his neck as she hands him back the letter Jax and Bobby reach them Happy starts to hand over the letter to Jax but Muerte gently pushes his hand back down "later luv!.... it's all about Chibs right now"  she whispers softly he looks at her his skin tingled where she touched him and his cock throbbed when she called him "luv" they hear the double doors open and Chibs shouting "abracadabra"  as Half Sack pushes him down the hall in a wheelchair really fast then let's go Demon ran along side the wheelchair and into Muerte's arms giving her lots of lovin telling her how much he missed her then heads over to Happy and does the same his tail wagging happily when Happy kneels down and answers him "I'm free"  he shouts as stops the wheelchair just as he reaches the five of them hopping off and giving Muerte a hug "nighean!.... Jackie Boy! Elvis!"  Chibs says excitedly pulling of the white bandage one the back of his neck "hey! you forgot about Cobra!"  Muerte playfully scolds Happy and Chibs smile at her Bobby slides Chibs' kutte onto his back and says "put it on clearly there's been some brain damage"  Bobby says "you wish"  Chibs replies giving him a hug "pretty sure he was this stupid before he got here"  Jax says as he gives Chibs a hug while patting his shoulders "how you doing?"  Jax asks "I'm alright"  Chibs answers as they begin walking out of the hospital Chibs has one arm around Jax's shoulder and one around Muerte's as they walk the others follow them Demon walking inbetween his momma and his "daddy" (Happy) who walks at Muerte's other side "what's going on with Zobelle?"  Chibs asks Jax as they walk "it's complicated man got the feds in town us going to county...."  Jax answers "he's got to go away"  Chibs replies "I know we're settling the score let's get you home first brother"  Jax says "hey hey!"  Chibs shouts as Bobby leads him out Jax stays behind for a bit to chat with Tara "and the world keeps spinning on it's axis!"  Muerte teases Chibs looks at her with a smile "what!?! I figure it would have stopped with you gone!"  she says with a shrug Chibs chuckles....