// 19 : Ciel //

Early update because I can't tommorow and besides, I am in a great mood! ( My application into leadership was accepted, I'm hyped haha) 

2 days to his wedding, and Ciel Phantomhive had suddenly discovered the truth behind his father's marriage. He didn't want to end up like his patriarch, dead body embracing a woman he didn't love, yearning for the soothing touch of his true lover. Diedrich had arrived late last night since he was in the area, and they had decided to wait until morning to discuss what Ciel had called him to.

"It's been a while, little boy Phantomhive. You look more like your father every year that passes." Diedrich said grumpily, arms crossed.

In the five years that passed since he saw the German man, a lot had changed. Diedrich had shed a lot of the weight he gained after Vincent met his end, however, his frame was still a bit chubby.

"I should say the same to you, Diedrich. You look more like your young self." Ciel replied, smirking.

Diedrich grumbled. "Anyway, what did you call me for? I'm a busy man after all."

Ciel's playful mood dropped. He opened his desk drawer and handed Diedrich the book his butler had found the previous day.

"Sebastian found this the other day. If you're not against it, I'd like to ask you some questions about this." He said, sitting in his desk.

Diedrich's eyes widened at the sight of the book. His eyes filled with pain and sorrow. Looking up to Ciel, he sighed.

"I'll tell you anything you would like to know. After all, you are his son."

Ciel breathed in, and exhaled in a deep sigh.

"How did you know you were in love with him? My father."

Diedrich laughed, although it was a bit bitter.

"I didn't know at first. At first, it was just small things like blushing at him, enjoying seeing him smile... but it evolved and got so much deeper. I realized it after he told me that his mother, your grandmother Claudia, wanted him to get married. I felt so irritated, so possessive and that's when I realize I wanted him for myself. I loved him." Diedrich said, smiling a bit.

Ciel smiled a bit, before forcing a neutral expression.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask." He said quietly, a bit embarrassed at his behavior.

Diedrich snickered a bit. "Why, do you have someone other than your betrothed you have eyes for?"

The earl blushed and covered his face with his gloved hand.

"Well, that's... I mean," He stumbled, before sighing, "Yes."

Diedrich looked a bit surprised.

"So then, who is it?" He asked, crossing his arms, a smug expression painting his face.

The Phantomhive coughed loudly, trying to disperse the shock of the question.

"It's your butler, isn't it?" The German said, staring at the flustered man in front of him.

"Yes, yes, but don't ask me to elaborate, please!" Ciel exclaimed, using both hands to mask his bright blush.

Diedrich only snickered.

"Is that all, Phantomhive?" He asked, standing.

"Yes, thank you for seeing me today, Diedrich." Ciel responded, removing his hands from his face.

Diedrich left the room, and Ciel sat in silence for a tick. He suddenly realized what he had to do, what his father before him couldn't.

He had to tell him.

He had to tell Sebastian Michaelis that he was in love with him.

OOOOOH SPICY'