Cheater

Today was not supposed to end like this. I was not supposed to leave with a broken heart but I did. Nothing prepared me for what was going on in my own house. I got off work early in my publishing company being a writer was no easy task. I had left early today just so I could surprise the love of my life not the other way around. I drove home with the groceries in the passenger seat. I park far away just in case Tom came early. Once I was in the drive thru I saw his car parked there. 'so much for the surprise' I told myself as I entered my house and put the groceries down. It's 4:30 I usually come home at 6:00 on a Good day. I dropped the keys on the counter and headed towards my bed room undoing my hair. "Tom honey" I said 3 feet from the door as I opened the door I saw a blonde bimbo snuggled up to my Tom sleeping together. My husband! "How could you?!" I yelled throwing the closest thing to me which was a vase into the wall buy them. The glass shards went everywhere I saw that it hit Tom I didn't care. He got himself off the blonde and covered himself with the sheets. "Y/n let me explain" he said standing up possibly stepping on a glass shards or two. I heard him grunt which meant I was right. I got my keys of the kitchen counter and slipped off my wedding ring and set it on the kitchen counter. "Y/n!" I heard in the hall as I continued walking and reached the front door and slammed it shut. I ran to my car and I turned on the engine and locking the doors. Tom was waiting in the middle of the street with blood on his face and hands with tears streaming down his face. "Y/N IM SORRY!!" He yelled. I went in reverse and did a u turn and left the house I lived in for three fucking years. 'I deserve better I mean we deserve better'. I said grabbing my stomach.