Surprise

First request!
Anonymous
Song: believer imagine dragons

Sweat dripping from my forehead as I wiped it on my gym towel. Three nights in this gym practicing my scenes and getting better. Only because no one believes a newbie like me can do fighting scenes. Today I'd prove them wrong. Less then 5 hours later I was awoken by a loud knock and my trailer opening revealing my manager. "Practice is starting soon c'mon" she said as she fixed me a quick smoothie and handed it to me as I chugged it down as ran off "thank you!" I yelled as disappeared from her sight leaving her sighing and shaking her head.

Today's practice shoot was my first ever fighting scene in the new Loki series. My name is y/n l/n and I play a love interest named Sigyn a goddess and wife of  with the mischievous prince. Ive secretly hoped I'd get to meet my celebrity crush since forever and I've fangirled my way just to be face to face with him. Marvel was a big thing for me when I was young. Thor's movies yes! I was in the theaters on the night of the release. It might have been movies but there choreography with the small dangers and how easily and swiftly they moved I studied that I know it by heart by now. Here I was front in front with Tom freaking Hiddleston in training clothes practicing are choreography. I've not slept in nights just to perfect this moment. I flipped the plastic knife in one hand as Tom raised a brow and smirked as he gave me one small wink. The director was instructing us on what to do. "Now y/n I know you might not get this choreography at one shot but it's practice for now" he spoke slowly as if I didn't understand a single word he repeated again. "Yes director" I nodded and looked at Tom with a wicked smile as the director clapped his hands and signaled us to begin. I ran up to Tom as he parted his legs and ducked readying his fighting stance. I slid down in between his legs as I stood swiftly and held the plastic knife on his neck. He stiffened not remembering what to do next as he took a moment to process what just happened. 'surely no one expected a newbie to movies to have years of experience' I said to my self as I looked around seeing everyone look shocked I quickly released Tom and walked off . "Cut" the director said as he approached with a smile. "Wow not bad for a newbie" he said "never under estimate director" Tom said as he held me by my shoulders. "Yes your right looks like we don't have to go over the other scenes until next week keep up the good work" he held my hand and patted them as he walked away. "I see the late nights have made an improvement on you darling" he smiled down at me as I nervously chuckled then turned serious. "How did you know!?" I asked as I pushed his grip off. "Well I was going to stay up three days ago to train and I found you by yourself training I thought it'd be best not to bother you" he said as he nervously scratched the back of his head. "Take care of yourself darling and sleep" he said as he patted my head. The height difference was incredible I smiled at a lost of words. "You surprised all of us today newbie" he left at that note. Leaving me smiling like a crazy person as I stood there standing.