Me or her!?

"it's either me or her Thomas!" Taylor asked. Tom stayed silent as he looked at me than at her. 'why would she ask that? You can't be to cruel as to ask him to choose one of us I don't want to hear it he'll choose her over his best friend it's happened before with the guys I'm closest to' I told myself. "It's fine" I said as I looked at Tom and kissed him on the cheek which made Taylor more angry and I left.

I walked to my trailer on my way I saw Sebastian as he quickly dismissed himself from the director and ran over to me with a smile. I smiled back and ran in his arms. "I've missed you buddy" he whispered into my hair as he held me close to him. "I missed you to" I told him then I punched his stomach making him fall on the ground. "Next time you leave without telling it will be worst than a punch to your stomach" I told him as I extended my hand only to be pushed down with him. We laughed at this as he held me in his arms. "Are you ready to lube your arm?" I chuckled as he pouted. "No" he said I laughed so hard I held my stomach "why do you always have to embarrass me!?" He said. "It sounds weird when thdy squirt it out" I scrunched up my nose as I giggled. Not minding we are both on the floor. "Your adorable" he said as he looked at me I quickly turned around and blushed. "Shit did I say that out loud?" He asked "language! Bucky" I turned to him and smiled. "Right" he chuckled "you did say it out loud and thank you your adorable to" I told him as I tried to stand up but he pulled me to his chest.
"You're not going anywhere we are leaving to my trailer" he stood up and extended his hand to help me up. I held his hand for support and walked to his trailer.

"Sebastian!" I laughed so hard as he tackled me and held my hands above my head as hi tickled me. "Stop oh my God I'm going to piss myself!" I screamed as he laughed and finally stopped I was trying so hard to catch my breath than the door opened to reveal Tom he had his brows furrowed and the position I was in with Seb wasn't helping at all. Seb stood between my legs as my legs position themselves by his hips with his hand holding my wrist as I was breathless. Yes it was definitely a very intimate position I blushed as I stared at Seb as he let go of my wrist and I sat up as Seb held his hand out to get me to stand which I took and walked behind Sebastian. "What's going on here?" He asked genuinely confused "Nothing!" We said in sync he then motioned towards the bed where we were a few moments ago. I giggled as I looked up at Sebastian which he bursted out laughing. "Y/n I want to talk with you" he spoke as I nodded and walked out with a small wave toward Seb.

Outside
"Look y/n I know what Taylor was saying but I don't want to choose you both mean the world to me" he sighed. "I don't think she wants me on the same level to your affection and I'm fine it's happened before I have nothing to lose but you do Tom you love her" I looked down "And it hurts me you do because I love you I've always loved you but I've been scared to say it and I'd rather tell you right now because we won't be friends no more" I looked down as he pulled me into an embrace. "Y/n..." He whispered in my ear then we heard a gasp. I rolled my eyes and walked away again!