New Professor

I had a hot new teacher today so I clearly wanted to write my thoughts down I'm sorry!!

Ring! The bell sounded as I sighed and went into my next class. I got startled as I looked around the class room to see the girls sitting up straighter than usual as I faced the teachers desk and continued walking to my seat. I saw him I stopped in my tracks just by how he made my heart stop in a seconds. His head turned my way and his dazzling blue eyes looked my way. I felt my face heat up as I quickly made my way to the back of the room in my original seat. I sat down and opened the screen in my phone distracting myself from the man that sat in the front. As the bell rung again he began to pass his papers out. "Good afternoon my name is Mr. Hiddleston but please call me Tom no need for courtesy with me from now on I'll be your English Professor" he said as he smiled. His smile was gorgeous. He past by my desk and handed my paper teasingly slow as I finally looked at him and saw his smile. Bump bump my heart started ponding as I looked away and blushed. The class then began to get louder as the girls started talking about make up and romance movies they saw the night before. The guys also split up and talked about whatever they talk about. I was left alone in my thoughts as I did the work. I didn't notice how he would secretly look up at me and smile. Then he took roll call. Saying everyone's name then came mine "y/n?" He asked as he looked around the class. "Here" I said as I slightly raised my hand and he gave me his killer smile again. I quickly looked down and continued with my work. I finally finished as I went through my phone to pass some time trying to distract myself. My face felt it was going to melt that his Sapphire blue eyes never left my mind. Ring! The bell rung as all the students all turned in there work and left the classroom leaving me behind. I turned it in as he approached me slowly. "Ms. L/n?" his voice was right by me as I looked up at him. "Yes?" I asked as he sighed and smiled. "Ah nothing good job today I expect great things from you" he said as he returned back to his desk. I walked out the classroom as I was indulged in a hug by my three girls. They hugged me as we made way to the cafeteria for some food. "I have a new teacher" I told them as they all lifted there heads up to look at me. "I think his pretty attractive" I said as I covered my face in embarrassment as the girls all "Ooo"ed me. "He seems like a chill teacher he told us to call him by his first name" I said as they all smiled like a Cheshire cat. "What?" I asked as I received a "nothing" from the three causing me to roll my eyes. Suddenly they turned serious "8 o'clock coming this way" one of my friends said as she looked at something behind causing me to roll my eyes knowing who it was. A hand wrapped itself around my shoulder as I quickly brushed it off. "What do you want Sebastian?!" I asked clearly not in the mood. "Why the cold shoulder?" He asked. "Because you deserve it" another of my friends snapped. "Leave me alone we are done I told you this already" I said as I got up from the table and left. He quickly followed close behind. "Can we talk?I can explain what happened!" He asked as I turned to him. "Y/n!" He yelled as I continued to walk away.