Yes Professor *Lemon*

I was in my English class paying close attention to My professor Hiddleston as I watch how his blue shirt tighten around his perfectly toned body. I bit my lip and squeezed my legs together while playing with the pen in my write hand. Clicking and flipping the pencil not noticing the glares I was shot. Then professor Hiddleston stood infront of my desk it the back row arms crossed reveling his muscles and veins on his arms. I looked at his face as I got the closer look into his features. His crystal blue eyes glowed with his features of his jawline and perfect lips. "Miss. Y/l/n" he said as he sighed "your interrupting my class with your clicking and flipping of your own please stop" he said he looked serious as I gulped and leaned over my desk setting my pen down. Everyone was busy doing the assignment he had asked for. "Make me" I smirked as he held my wrist tightly. "Don't test me darling" he whispered "oh? What will you do if I do Tommy" I held his tie pulling him closer "I'll see you after class then love" with that he pulled away with a smirk back to the front seat making me pout.

The lesson was easy but boring to say the least. He was no fun at all not even a little teasing well until we did another assignment and I raised my hand from all the away in the back of the room where he sighed and approached. "Yes y/l/n what can I help you with?" he stood behind my desk as I reached the paper closer to him. "I don't understand this" I pointed to a question as I slithered my other hand down his pants where his pants were. He sucked in a breath as I lifted the paper to hide what I was doing. "Love what are y-" he didn't finish as I slowly unzipped his pants and lightly balled his manhood stroking it up and down lightly teasingly he became silent as he shut his eyes as he got tired of the teasing. He quickly stood behind me and zipped himself up. "Okay class you can excuse yourself for today early dismissal" he said. Less than two minutes the room was alone except for me of course. He went to the front to lock the door and came back pushing me against the wall. "Darling your gonna get punished badly" he said against my bare neck smothering it with his kisses. "I was hoping for that babe" I said as I tugged on his hair lightly and lifted my legs as he held the back of my thighs and placed me on my desk. "Don't you babe me darling what you did was risky" he lightly but my neck as he took off my shirt and forcefully pulled my pants down. "Has this always been your fantasy darling?" He asked as he unclasped my bra. "With only you yes I've wished for it before the days you asked me to be your girlfriend" I kissed him passionately as I melted in the kiss. "you are mine y/n and if another guy for a second thinks other wise their terribly mistaken" he unzipped his his pants. "I'd gladly claim you over and over" he marked my neck as his other hand slipped off my panties. "I have no objection to that babe" he pulled me closer as he alined himself at my enterance. He started with his slow pace teasing me. "I swear to God Thomas stop teasing me" I whined as he chuckled and went at a medium pace. I hooked my legs behind him as I pulled him even closer. "Fine, fine darling" he smiled and kissed me.

It took half an hour until we where done and dressed as we exited the university and went home. He held your hand through the whole ride. My professor and I are dating but what can I say his stupid hot.