Misunderstanding

Imagine you surprising Tom in his trailer only to find him with Tilda swinton sitting close hand and hand and he pulls out a box and she smiles.

We're shooting in end game

Today i woke up with the urge to see my boyfriend over a year now and surprise him on set. I quickly hurried up with putting my hair in a messy bun and put on black jeans and a cute cream top with white Converse. I quickly fed Tonya my dog (husky mixed with chihuahua) and set water for her and kissing her nose before I left. "Take care of the house Tonya love you" I said leaving now with the keys in my hand as she barked in response.

20 minutes drive

I finally made it to Tom's set and went to get greeted by the cast members such as Chris Evans and Scarlett Johanson close friends of mine and Tom. "Looking for Tom?" Chris asked as he embraced me "of course where is my Loki!?" I said with a smile "in his trailer hun" Scarlett said as she hugged me and let me go to find him.
Walking across the set Field I found Tom's trailer but heard giggles. I furrowed my eyebrows and snuck close to see through a window. My heart broke when I see Tilda swinton and Tom laughing and she held his hand. I instantly got an idea and dialed his number and putting the phone to my ear as I looked through the window. Tom took his phone and saw the screen and pressed the red button making my heart shatter. Tears already threatening my eyes as I saw Tom pull a small box. I covered my mouth before a gasp escaped. Tilda swinton of course would still keep in touch with him after there movie together only lovers left alive. I backed away as tears spilled and ran to my car.

On my way back home I mentally planned on what to take and what not to take. Of course Tonya is going with me she is not leaving my side. "Hey siri" I said as my phone turned on with light "call Scarlett" the phone started to dial. "Hello? Y/n! Where are you!? You left without saying goodbye to me I'm really hurt doll" she said "I'm sorry it's just I had to get out of the set before Tom saw me" I said with a frown "what why?!" She said raising her voice. "I saw that he was close to Tilda and he took out a small box I didn't want to see anymore..." The call was quite. "Honey what are you going to do now? Where are you staying? Stay with me please" Scarlett sounded as if I was going to disappear without a trace. "I couldn't burden you Scarlett" I sighed "you are not a burden bring Tonya with you" she said "fine" I said as I parked my car and took my phone "do you have a hidden key?" I asked "yes check under the pot it's taped" she said "alright thank you I'll see you later" I said "yes with ice cream and (weird favorite snack)" she said earning a giggle from me "okay bye" I hung up first and quickly entered my house with Tonya greeting me "we have to go babe let's pack up" I said as I headed to the room and took a suitcase out and started with my mental notes in the car on what to take. I finished in 30 minutes I took three pictures of my times with Tom and zipped up the suitcase as I put it on the ground and called Tonya as she walked in the room with her blue rabbit Tom bought her for Christmas. I quickly packed up and settled them in my Jeep along with Tonya's things as food and bedding. I picked her up and set her on the passengers seat as I did one last look at the house I've stayed at for 6 months. I locked up and started driving towards Scarlett's house. Tonya kept whimpering as if she new it was her last time in that house as she made puppy eyes at me. I scratched her little head. "I'll miss him to but we weren't wanted Tonya" my eyes started to get glossy again.