I love you

Tom and I have always been close ever since young. I've always had a crush on him and supported him. I have always been their for him until this moment where he pushed me away. His always pushed me away once I got to clingy but this time was different. He sounded and looked angry when he told me "go away y/n your pissing me off I don't want to see you" he told me because I was indeed everywhere but only to help him out. "Fine" was all I said to him and walked away. Now I'm in my small apartment phone off with ice cream and watching scary movies to distract me. It's been days since I haven't went out and no Tom doesn't know where I live mostly because we always hang out at his place. I found out that I've been super obsessed with Tom I never had times to say things about me like my interest and other things. 'oh God I must've been really annoying' I told myself. 'he doesn't like me move on y/n you don't have to be there for him 24/7 with him anymore' I said again. My job is acting to but not in big parts so I will see him on set. I mentally slapped myself for doing everything just so I can be with him. I took a much needed hot shower and changed into a different style. Tight black jeans and see through white blouse with a nude bra under it. I left my hair down and applied make up for the first time in forever. I played it safe though curl my eyelashes and applying natural mascara made from mamey and lip gloss and fixing my eyebrows. I felt good and looked beautiful as I left my apartment and being blinded by the sun. I headed to the set on foot well it was a nice day to walk. I greeted people and talked with them for a little bit. They told me they didn't recognize me until I started to talk and told me they missed me dearly then they started to talk about Tom but I politely excused myself to leave. I left them wide mouth because I wasn't interested in talking about him for once. Everyone in the crew did the same and I had to ask for a leave Everytime. Then I saw him when I was talking with the director that has been trying to go out with me since I entered the set from day one. He wasn't bad looking but that time I was still obsessed with Tom. He told me I looked gorgeous and he kept complimenting me. Tom let out a sigh once he saw me but then turned angry in a second  as he walked towards me and the director. "Y/n" he said in hopes of getting my attention but I was ignoring him. The director seemed uncomfortable being there so he excused himself and left giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as I smiled. It wasn't shocking he always kissed my cheek and hugged me. I crossed my arms across my chest and stopped smiling once the director was out of view and tried to leave but Tom had other plans. "Y/n do you plan on ignoring me? I've called every single day and you never answered! Do you not understand how worried I was" he gripped my wrist but I didn't turn to look at him. "To bad" I told him and escaped his grasp and hugged myself as I walked away. "Y/N!" Tom called after me but I  left before I  cried infront of him.

     The whole week has been the same Tom trying to talk to me and me ignoring him. This was killing me because after I  would leave him standing there with teary eyes. I kept talking with the director and we agreed to go on a date what I didn't know was that Tom was close by and heard everything he was not happy about it.

     Once I made it to my apartment I was not only surprise but kinda scared Tom was behind me. "Wh-" I was cut off by Tom leaning me against my door. "You can't ignore me now y/n we need to talk" he took my keys and entered the house holding my hand. Once I  sat down Tom sat right next to me. "I have nothing to talk to you about Thomas" I told him looking directly into his eyes. "Well I do y/n" he sighed. "I miss you" he said and grabbed my hand "Im sorry I understand I was a jerk to you" he got closer. I took my hand away and looked away "it's just you've always came back after I've calmed down and you left and didn't come back and I felt guilty for pushing you away when all you have done was always be there for me and believed in me I've noticed the little things you've done for me y/n I was desperate to talk to you..." He said. "You don't understand how hard it's been for me to have you here but not like old times and out of my reach" he took my hands again "I know this is selfish of me but I can't let you go on that date with the director" he inched closer to my face. His lips barely an inch away from mine "well we don't always get what we want don't we?" I whispered to him as he softly growled and picked me up to straddle his lap and kissed me and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck and him steadying his hands on my waist. I soon started pulling on his hair as he let out small moans and groans. He started to grind his hips against mine and started kissing my neck and leaving his marks on me. "I love you y/n I think I always have" he whispered into my skin.

Let's just say I had to cancel the date with the director. It was a night that couldn't be forgotten even if we wanted to. I really forgave him and we work on set together as the main leads in the movies/shows.

1:33 am little shake happened where I live and I can't sleep so I hope you enjoyed the story!