Misunderstanding part 2

I pulled up in Scarlett's parking lot and got off the car with Tonya.

(This is Tonya)

I unloaded the bags and Tonya's bed and left them on the front porch to get the other bags

I unloaded the bags and Tonya's bed and left them on the front porch to get the other bags. I checked where Scarlett told me the key was and sure enough it was there. I went in and went into the guest bedroom. After the heavy lifting I locked the front door and laid on the bed with Tonya cuddling next to me.

Tom's P.o.v.

She is going to be so excited to see I'm ready to settle down. Tilda is a great friend of mine and I invited her to my trailer because I want to show her I'm finally ready to settle down with the love of my life y/n. I can't wait to see her reaction to the ring just then my phone rang and the screen showed y/n with her name My Beautiful Girlfriend 💕 I pressed the red button I'll call her back after. I pulled out the small box as she held my hand encouraging me to show her.

Y/n said simple but she deserves the whole universe. "It's breathtaking she will love it " Tilda said with glossy eyes. "Don't cry Tilda" I said wiping the tears away. "When are you planning on proposing?" She asked. "Tonight" I said as I smiled just by the thought of it then a knock was heard as I put the ring away and opened the door. "Hello Tom where is y/n" asked Chris "what do you mean? She is at home" I said confused. "She was with Scarlett and me minutes ago she was heading to the trailer to surprise you" Chris mirrored my expression. I felt like a bucket of cold water was poured on me. Did she see me and Tilda?  She must have seen the ring and went home to get ready. My windows were open so she must have heard. Everything was going to be fine it's a spoiled surprise but no one is perfect right? "She must have went home then Chris" I told him as he patted my shoulders "alright I'll tell Scarlett goodbye Tom" he said as he turned to leave.

I was heading home with a dozen roses ready. Already with the thought that y/n was already dressed up. I can't wait to see my girls. I parked my car as I see the parking lot empty. I went inside the house "girls?" I asked as I see the house pitch black. "Tonya? Y/n? This isn't funny darlings where are you?" I asked as I switched the lights on. Tonya's bed wasn't where it usually is. I went in the bed room where I see nothing but my stuff. As if y/n didn't exist. I dialed her number no response I called her the whole night as I broke down in our bedroom. "Where are you?" I sent out another voicemail. "Why did you leave?" I asked the empty room. I called Scarlett. "What do you want Tom?" Scarlett asked coldly. "Is she with you? Please Scarlett I need to ask her why she left" I said tearing up again. "Why she left you *scoff* you ask another women to marry you and you still want her" Scarlett said "another women?" I asked "don't be coy she saw you and tilda together and with the ring you even ignored her phone call'' she said "bye Tom" then hung up. "She saw but totally misunderstood" I pulled on my hair. My eyes bloodshot as I looked at my screen 12:00am. I called Chris "hello?" He said "do you know where Scarlett lives?" I went straight to the point.