argument

Tom Hiddleston and the not so famous y/n l/n were spotted outside a restaurant arguing! Could this mean a break up? 'This is stupid' I said to myself. 'but it really does look like we broke up' I started tearing up again. You sat at your hotel room drowning yourselves in the loud music. These are sad boi hours this really hit hard.

Tom came home complaining about everything and anything. Like "what's this mess?" He asked when there was one sick on the floor which was his or "you stay at home all day and don't bother cleaning up right" today was a tough day for him I understand that but I told him if I became an issue I could move out which he refused. No today was different he compared me with his ex Taylor while complaining. He came home slamming the door and throwing the key on the table by the door. He walked in the room as he saw me dressed in my usual night attire. A black hoodie and Nike black shorts with my hair down as I read a book. "Taylor would be in bed by now you know she would also have house spotless" he argued "yeah but that's to hide the evidence she cheated on you Thomas and I'm not a cheater nor am I OCD type of clean. I have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of either it shows someone actually lives here at least I do" I argued back. "She wouldn't talk back either" he balled his fist. I stood up and put on my slides. "Then be with her Thomas because guess what I'm not putting up with your shit anymore because first of I'm not her and I'm glad I'm not at least I'm faithful" I passed by him. "Where are you going?! You don't have anywhere to go!" He yelled. "Wouldn't you like to know Thomas" I left with my bag in hand to MY car. I drove to my dad's hotel as I booked my room back.

My phone hasn't stopped bugging me in the last few days. Thomas has sent many messages and I haven't seen them or him while I've been here. A knock came from my hotel room as I opened it seeing Tom with his eyes red from crying and his tie undone with a few buttons undone. "Darling-" I slammed the door at his face because I wasn't expecting him at all. I  held my hands where my hands were as I shut my eyes. Thinking my mind was playing tricks on me. I opened them and saw through the peep hole to see him outside covering his face. "Darling please open the door" he pushed as he knocked again. "Y/n isn't here right now so please come again another time" you said in a deep voice. "Darling I just saw you please beautiful open the door" he didn't give up. "I don't want to talk to you Thomas" I said through the door. "You don't have to just listen" he said. "I'm sorry-" I cut him off. "I don't want to here it Thomas please go away"  I said through the door. "I'm not leaving until you hear me out y/n I know what I did was out of line but I haven't rested in five days trying to find you to apologise and ask for another chance I really miss you and your way more better than Taylor will ever be" he sighed. "I love you dearly and I will fight until I have you back in my arms it doesn't matter how many obstacles I will go against I'll go against them a hundred times just to have you with me" you opened the door slightly as he threw it open and tackled you with his bear hug and smothered me with kisses. I smiled as I kissed him back "I love you to Tom but next time you treat me wrong I'll surely leave you for good" I said as he stood up and brought me up with him "I wouldn't plan on it and I want you in my life y/n" he said as he got down on one knee "that's why I'm begging you y/n will you be my wife throughout all the obstacles thrown at us? Make me the happiest man and say you'll be my wife?" He looked up as I tackled him back to the ground and smothered him in kisses. "I'll take that as a yes?" He asked "of course it's a yes Tom I love you and I want to be with you to" I said as he put the ring on my ring finger.