Brother

This one is for Cap-Ton your request is late I'm sorry but it's here and I hope you like it.

'I just hoped you wouldn't have closed yourself the way you did brother loki' I thought to my self as I stood infront of the door. My hand faced the door as I wanted to knock but I didn't. "You have no business here get out you were just another mistake like thor!" Those words repeated into my brain. Loki the one I saw as a brother the one who stayed by my side when I was crying in my room because of father's unfair treatment towards me. The door opened revealing Loki I froze in fear as he stared me down. "Well? What do you want!? Are you also going to shove it in my face? Did you know what I was?!..... " He took a minute before he got physical. "Answer me!" He gripped my throat and pulled me closer to him. He chuckled softly as he threw me to a pillar and walked away. That night I spent my night in tears. News of Loki's disappearance was everywhere.

Months later
Deep down I wished I had the old Loki back. "Y/n are you up the king needs your help" a servant girl had help me wash up and left. I walked down the halls as I entered the throne room rushing to mom's side where I stood tall and the doors opened again. My eyes went to the floor as I heard the sound of chains dragging. "Father, mother,....y/n" the voice spoke I didn't have to look up to know who was there not did I care my mother stood there as I walked out the throne room into the shadows not wanting to look much less speak to him. After everything was done friga entered my room as she sat down on the bed. "He asked for you y/n" friga said. "Yeah like I care what he asked for mother I do not want to see him" I crossed my arms and sat next to her. "He wants to talk to you" she said. "I don't want to" i said as I looked at her and she lightly slapped my arm "stop being stubborn I don't know what he did but he seems to really regret what he did" friga patted my shoulder and walked out my room. Still being stubborn I still didn't go and see Loki even if the guards from the cell had pleaded me to see him. The final straw was when one guard came injured pleading and begging me to see him. I did as I walked down the steps the footsteps of me going down the steps echoed.
The guards by my side as I crossed my arms and approached his cell. They had opened it for me to walk in. "What do you want Loki? You injured one of the guards you know" I stood infront of him as he sat on the chair his hair a mess. "I needed to see you, to... Talk to you y/n" he stood up as I took a step back. "Well an apology won't work Loki so you wasted your energy in trying to get me here now I need to go" I said as the tears tried escaping but I didn't allow it I turned away. "I'm sorry! I truly am y/n I don't know what came over me" he said as he stood infront of me. "Do you know what it feels like to be called a mistake and to be choked and be laughed at? Yes Loki I found out you were adopted the same time you found out and I didn't treat you differently from my own flesh and blood! But I was a fool to think of you as a-" I was cut off. "You don't mean that! I know you don't y/n please look at me.... I am sorry but I found out I had been lied to my whole life and I took it out on you" he bent down to his knees. "Get up loki" I said as I stared at him from the floor. He didn't move. I walked out the cell and went back to my room.

Part 2?
Any thoughts?