Our Child Part 3

"So old friend" Odin paused as he looked at my father than at me " you want your daughter happily married to my son Loki?" He asked from his throne. I smiled and put my hands behind my back as I looked at the actor playing my dad "yes even lady Kathleen my wife has requested this" my dad said as he looked up to Odin and Odin smiled when he heard the name of my mother. "If lady Kathleen thinks the marriage is beneficial then I agree and you have a few days to see that your daughter will indeed be able to marry Loki" he said as he stood up and walked down the steps. "The ceremony will be held in a month" he stood infront of us as him and my dad shook on it. "Cut!" The director yelled as I went back to get my make up ready for the next scene. Tom sat right next to me. "Are you nervous for the next scene?" The girl doing my make up asked. "Yes I've been through it once the second time will be just as disappointing as the first" I said as she clapped her hands together signaling she was done. "Thank you" I said as I smiled at her and tried standing up but Tom took my wrist in his hand. "Can we talk?" He asked as I shook my head "we have nothing to talk about" I said as I moved my hand away and walked into the set.

Scene

Loki and sigyn went into a cavern and sigyn was dancing with the music around her she was enjoying her time. When she got tired she went to look for Loki to find two women on both his hands smiling and drinking with him. Sigyn had tears in her eyes as Loki finally saw her (Tom broke character) he showed hurt in his eyes. "Cut!" The director yelled. "Tom your breaking character you need to smirk!" The director said as Tom said sorry. "Action!" He yelled as I stayed in place and the tears slipped my eyes and Loki smirked as he buried his head into the girls neck. Sigyn walked away and made the vow and kept up with the wedding. "Cut!" The director said as he walked up to me "you did great today go take a break tomorrow is the wedding scene and other scenes" he said as he patted my shoulder and walked to Tom next. I walked to Scarlet's trailer as I was welcomed in a hug from the both of them. "Are you ready for tomorrow scene?" She asked.  I nodded "I am surprisingly I mean the second time isn't as hard as the first right?" I asked as she squeezed my hand and smiled. "go to sleep" she said as I sighed and got up to kiss Nicholas goodnight and went to my trailer to sleep.

Part 4 soon