Valentine's Day

Starting the day off with no Valentine's day text from Tom I turned to my side of the bed and got off the bed. I went into the shower and dried my body as I sent a good morning hubby💕 happy Valentine's day! Text to Tom. I got into one of his shirts and my underwear as I stayed home all day and made brownies and cooked myself breakfast. There was no text yet so I called him. I waited until he picked up which he didn't. I looked through my contacts as I looked for his manager and called his number to. I finished my toast as the other side picked up. "ah! Y/n what's up?" His manager asked "Oh is Tom with you?" I asked as the line went silent. "No I thought he was with you" his manager said. "Oh okay well I'll look for him don't worry" I told him "goodbye and happy Valentine's day!" I said as he said the same and we hung up. I made my way to my room as I dressed in a white blouse and light blue jeans. I walked out wearing my super cute sandals and grabbed my keys as I drove to his house with the brownies in the passengers seat. I parked my car as I was about to get out his door opened. He made his way out his house but he wasn't alone. He was with Taylor which made my heart stop. They stood there talking and laughing and she stood close to him and kissed his cheek. I got an idea and started calling his number as I put the phone up to my ear. Tom grabbed his phone from his back pocket and looked at the caller ID. He showed it to Taylor and pressed the red button. My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. 'So this is what he was doing this is what he wanted? Fine!' I said to myself. He turned my way and locked eyes with me he looked surprised for a second until I turned my engine back on and drove away. He tried running to my car but I drove off. I didn't care that tears were streaming down my face.

I went back to my apartment as I locked my door and stayed in my room. After a couple of minutes the doorbell rang and I knew who it was of course it was Tom but I didn't open the door. I heard the front door open as I quickly walked to my door and locked it to as I pressed my weight against it. "Y/n darling" he said his voice filling out the apartment. I didn't answer. "Y/n I know you're in there" he said as still didn't say anything. "Look I know your maybe misunderstanding-" I cut him off. "That's rich especially coming from you" I hissed as I heard him sighed loudly. "Y/n please le-" I cut him off again. "explain what exactly? That you ignored me for an old affair?" I said as tears slipped my eyes. "Y/n please its not what you think" he said. "Really because what I think doesn't seem to matter to you at least not anymore" I said.
Happy Valentine's day! I hope you guys had a great day!!
I'll do part 2 tmr or when I have time.