Liar

"I think..." He paused and my heart stopped Tom never pauses when he talks to me "y/n we need to break up" he sighed and hunched his hips. "What! Why?" I stood up from the couch "because I'm not ready to settle" he said. "You can't do this to us Tom!" I yelled "us?" He asked furrowing his eye brows. "Yes Tom it not you and me anymore!" I said tears clouding my eyes. "You see your sick y/n! Trying to make me stay and settle with your 'fake child' really fucked up! You liar!" Tom yelled turning red even veins popping out of his neck as he shouted. "Tom I'm not lying! You know I am not like that!" I yelled back stepping closer to him. "liar! You never told me before and now you want to drop the subject out of no where!" Tom backs away. "It's not out of no where and it's not a subject its a choice whether you like it or not we are having a baby" I calmed down which was not a good sign in arguments. "Your really fucked up in the head y/n I never want to see you again!" Tom left the apartment.

One week later
Tom ordered people to pack up his belongings but he wasn't there never showed up. I didn't know I was a huge burden to him. He isn't willing to settle that's fine. Move on y/n for a better future with you and your unborn child.

One month later
I moved into a two room apartment five blocks away from my old one. It was huge and affordable with a great view of the park and streets of London. New house New Memories. It took two weeks to fully settle in. The pictures of Tom and me were packed in a small box I hid under the bed. The memories we had were the hardest to remember. Tom never left a single call or message after our break up. I decided it's best to cut ties once and for all I continued writing my stories and proceeded to move forward with life. I know you might say I'm lying but before Tom and I even dated I've always been independent and never really relied on anyone. The fun part of my days off were when I decorated and furnished the apartment.

4 months later
  I needed to wait for my girl best friend (her name) to come over to reveal the gender of my child. It was in a cute science experiment. She said her flight was delayed by an hour but she would be here in a few more hours. It was 4:00 pm in London so I went out the grocery store to buy last minute snacks for me and (bsf name). I went down the store until I saw a very familiar muscline man and ran out the store. 'Tom he didn't want us he thought I was lying!' I told myself. "Y/n?" A familiar voice asked but it wasn't toms it was my ex (name). "Today is not my day" I whisper to myself as I hug myself. "What was that love?" He asked walking closer. "Oh! Nothing how are you (ex's name)? I haven't seen you since four years!" I tried to sound nice but in reality I  really wanted to beat the crap out of him for cheating on me with my step sister. "Yeah about that me and debrah really didn't hit it off like I thought we would" he said scratching the back of his head. "I'm really sorry for what I did to you back then y/n I regret it truly I do" he says stepping closer as I back up and hit a body "y/n?" Tom asked being the body I hit. "Unbelievable" I said as I move to the side. "Tom" I said flatly looking at my what swollen belly. Tom's gaze was on me first and then went to (ex's name) and back to me. "Y/n" he whispered as his eyes finally landed on my stomach. "I don't have time to deal with any of you two" maybe it was the hormones but I was fuming with rage and anger after that meet up. I got many missed calls from Tom and I turned off my phone. I was in my apartment when my door was open to reveal my bsf since 8th grade. All my anger was wiped away as soon as I saw her smile and she held me in a tight embrace. Our evening went on with the two catching up and finally the gender reveal. 3...2....1......0 we poured in the chemicals and say that it mixed in "it's a-!"

Part two soon