ex best friend part 2

It was my fault for having him as a best friend. He really wasn't there for me anymore. He'd always get mad if missed a phone call from him but I was okay if he missed a bunch from me. It wasn't fair... One month later I got a call from Tom. 'yeah I'm definitely going to answer that' I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

I took a turn for the better I was more independent and I finally went on dates with Seb. Only because he insisted and told me he would buy me chocolate chip cookies. He was a very open person and very comfortable to be around. Hell he was even there at my father's funeral and saved me from the abuse. I'm truly grateful for him in my life. I felt like I could finally breath without Tom anymore.

Seb took me on amazing dates like the movies, bookstore (He bought me five books because I couldn't choose), cafe's, park, etc. Paparazzi have gotten photos of us and have written articles about us. We've been on interviews and he did confirm I was he girlfriend on live TV and kissed me. I was shocked and happy. Today I came back home from another date with Sebastian and right on time he messaged me.

Teddy Seb 💓:
Did you get home safely?
Darling I miss you already 💓
Y/n if you don't answer right
Now I'll drive over there
3
2

      You giggled as you typed
                                      SugarPlum💞:
                   Come down buckaroo
                   I'm home babe I miss you to
                    Goodnight love you!
                      Sweet dreams!!

Teddy Seb 💓:
Alright goodnight Doll
I love you more
Sleep early no more reading!
I'm serious I'm better than all
Your fictional males you drool
Over!
                              SugarPlum 💞:
                    You wish! Just kidding babe
                     Sleep now I'll sleep after
                      Reading a few more
                       Chapters I promise!
Teddy Seb 💓:
I don't believe it but okay
Don't be to tired for tomorrow
Our date remember!
                You smiled and put your phone in your pocket. You looked up and saw Tom at your door step. "What are you doing here" you asked coldly.
"Listen y/n I'm sorry until now I just found out your father died and I'm sorry" he said approaching while you backed away. "So? Your to late Tom I cut you off" you said hitting your car with your back. "Taylor and I broke up" he said. "So you want to come back to me? Listen Tom I will not settle for second best please leave" tom looked hurt. "Is it because of Seb? That's why you changed?!" Tom yelled. "No Seb hasn't changed me I just opened my eyes to how poorly mistreated I was... Where were you at my father's funeral! When I was abused when my step mother abused me! Huh! Guess who was there instead of you?! Sebastian and I'm not stupid anymore Thomas so fuck off you lost me deal with the consequences" you spit venom out with every word. You walked inside your house and took a much needed hot shower.