Secret part 2

Once I made it in my car throwing my suitcase in the back I broke down. "Stupid fool" I told myself. I wiped my tears away. "Of course he hid you I mean look at you" I said as I looked through the rearview mirror. I let out a long sigh as I turned my car on and went in reverse as I left looking back once or twice before I turned right.

  Time skip to a half hour...

I knocked and knocked again as the door swung open to reveal my best friend. She quickly shot to the side as she let me in and closed the door behind me. "I guess you were right it was to good to be true maybe I'm not en-" I was cut off as she shot herself onto me. "Don't you dare finish that sentence you are more than enough" her voice was shaky but confident as she pulled me closer. "How could I have been an idiot to actually believe Tom wasn't ashamed of someone like me?" I asked as I buried myself in her shoulder. "Let's forget about that idiot he didn't see your value but he will soon" she said as we stayed in our position for a while until her husband came into view. "Hey honey oh y/n what's wrong?" He asked as he approached. "Oh me? I'm fine" I said as I wiped my face and smiled at him. He was back to (bsf/name) side as he gave me a sad smile. "We know that isn't true" he said as he looked at me with pity. I turned away "I broke up with Tom" I said as I was brought for another hug by both of them.

I was aloud to stay with them in the extra room they had at there house. I laid in bed as my phone kept ringing. I didn't bother seeing who it was because I already knew. I spent a week at most on the bed drowning in my own misery. Occasionally (bsf/name) would stop by with my meal but I hardly touched the food. It was until (bsf/name) was outside my door screaming. "Get out Tom!" She hissed as I heard his footsteps approach. "No I need to talk with her please (bsf/name)" he said. I got off the bed and made my way to the door as I slightly opened it. "You don't have a choice here Tom it's hers she can choose to talk to you if she wants to" she said from what I see. Her back was facing me and over her shoulder stood Tom. He looked as bad as me if not worse. "W-whats going on here?" I asked as (bsf/name) and Tom looked at me. I could have sworn I heard a small desperate cry come out of Tom's mouth as his eyes met mine. I quickly faced (bsf/name) as she stepped to the side. "What are you doing here Tom" I said as he looked at me with such need. "I want to talk darling please" he said as I looked at (bsf/n) and nodded as she soon walked away. I closed the door behind me as I walked to the living room. "Talk" I said as I sat down he sat down close to me as he looked at me. "Darling please let's get back together I miss you so much and your right maybe I did keep you hidden but I'm willing to change that-" I cut him off "and what of the pictures of Taylor?" I asked as he sighed. "She recently got in touch with me again and asked for a meet up for old times sake she tricked me she leaked information on where I might be and I was going to hug her good bye when-....the kiss was forced darling believe me please I never wanted to hurt you" he said as tears fell his face. "I don-" I was cut off as he sat closer as he pulled me into his chest. He held me tight "please I beg you don't leave me" he said as he began to shake. This was the most emotion that he showed he set his pride aside and cried infront of me. I cupped his face. "Fine I'll give you one last chance" I said as he took my chin in his hand and leaned closer bringing his lips against mine.

Later that day I was packed again as I went back with Tom. He held my hand throughout the ride but he had a frown Everytime he'd squeezed my hand. "You've lost alot of weight" he said sadly. " I want my goddess back" he said as he brought my hand up to his lips giving them a kiss I smiled.

After a while month we were the internets hot topic. We became public and even if I got haters I was happy to know I had nothing to hide because I wasn't a secret anymore. "I love you Tom" I said as he smirked and pulled me against his body lifting me up. "I love you more~" he purred as his lips attacked mine.