Loki

"Darling I'm sorry" he pleaded from his cell. "Enough Loki you have said enough" I growled as I turned on my heal and walked up the stairs. "Y/n!" He yelled. Playing tricks is one thing but lying to me and finally showing his true colors was one. I laid in bed as I cried my eyes out. "You are just like everyone else! You were a mistake and I wish I never met you! Go to hell" he said he was furious he thought I told Thor his plan to demolish earth but I didn't After what he said it was dead silence and he processed what he said that's why I left. I didn't go down there since a week but the words haunted me.

The guards would ask for my assistance to calm Loki down but I declined them every time. That was until Thor came into my room barging in on me when I was finished dressing telling me to go see Loki. I gave in of course and went down the steps. My heart pounded like crazy I was nervous and scared. Then I saw him on the floor with his leg bleeding I nodded to a guard to open the cell as I ran in and sat in front of him I brushed the glass away as he looked at me. "Y/n..." He said as I looked at him he raised his hand making me flinch back. I saw hurt flash in his eyes I furrowed my brows then I tore apart of my dress and wrapped it around his foot.

I looked back up to see him crying silently. I cursed at myself but I sat on his lap and laid his head on my chest. He instantly wrapped his hands around my waist. He finally calmed down and he still held me tight. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it" his breath hit my chest. I stroked his hair "I know you didn't mean it Loki it was the heat of the moment" I said as he pulled away from my chest and caressed my cheek as he pulled me in for a kiss. "I missed you" he whispered "yeah I did to but you needed to be tortured" I smiled as he chuckled "you are an evil women" he said as he kissed me again.

Guys please give me request talk to me privately or something.