Do you want a baby

"Do you want a baby" I asked with a smile as I sat on Tom's lap. "Why the sudden question?" He asked as he held me in my waist. "Do you want a baby?" I asked again to which I received a long sigh. "You know a baby would just be a distraction especially since I'm an actor I'd have to be going places" he said as he tried kissing me. My smile faded "I'm asking if you want a baby not that your giving birth to one" I said. "Fine in all honesty I don't want one yet I said yet because darling the expenses and time it's just a waste of time and space" I got off his lap. "Yeah babies are a waste of space and time in sorry I asked" I said as I walk to the room and laid on the bed. "Darling wait..." He sighed and looked towards the bedroom door. That night he slept by my side and went to work the next morning.

Tom's p.o.v.
'What was with the sudden question?' I asked myself. Chris came up to me and patted my back. "Did you hear the news you must be shocked still from hearing y/n's pregnant huh?" He chuckled lightly. "Pregnant?" I asked "YES! Didn't she tell you?" His smile faded into a serious one. "Your telling me that my y/n is pregnant!?" I asked 'oh my God' I froze as if time stopped. 'Fine in all honesty I don't want one yet I said yet because darling the expenses and time it's just a waste of time and space' that's what I told her she must think I don't want it. "Tell the director there is an emergency in my home I need to go right now" I threw the script into his chest and ran to my car. I stepped on the peddles and made it to my house. I opened the door and there she was. "darling! Oh darling" I held her and kissed her on her forehead. "Why didn't you tell me?" I held her close. "I asked" she said looking down. "Of course I want the baby" I said.