So What You Were Using Me? part 2

He held on not letting me down for atleast one second. As I was squirming in his arms "Tom let me go! I hate you" I said as his grip loosened. "You don't mean that" he said as he turned me around and held my face in both of his palms. "I do Tom I don't want to see you again" I tried walking away but he held my in his arms as he kissed me. "I love you y/n I do calm down and let me explain" he kissed me forcefully and stood infront of me with his hands on my shoulders. "Yes, I did use you y/n in the beginning but darling I fell head over heals in love with you and I need you by my side I don't want you to leave me you can't I won't allow it" he kissed me again. "Well your going to have to let me go Tom i-i can't believe I was so-so stupid to fall for a guy like you I guess it's true what they say about actors you guys are great liars" I said as ran to my car. I went back to the apartment and just broke down on the couch. I stayed there for a few hours until Tom came to the apartment. I had laid my blanket and pillows in the sofa as he walked by. His eyes blood shot and empty sniffles echoing in the hallway.
He came into the living room as my eyes closed in dreadful sleep. "Come to bed" he said as I turned my back on him "y/n" he sighed and retreated back to the bedroom. He came back to the living room after a couple of minutes and picked me up and dropped me into the bed as he crawled on top of me and laid his head on my chest. "I'm sorry y/n I know you must hate me but" he stopped and tilted his head up. " I truly am in love with you and I can prove it" he opened the drawer from the side of the bed and took out a box. "I was going to propose to you early in the morning right after you had woken up but I was thinking about a better way to do it and with what just happened and what you found out just know I will never stop loving you and I will try to win your trust back" I held him close. "I forgive you Tom I'm sorry" i said as he kissed me passionately and cried into my chest. "I don't deserve you y/n" he whispered before we both fell asleep.