Talk

"It was a extremely stressful day at work. Well to say it was a very bad day from the beginning. Your mom called to pick a fight like she always does, you stubbed your toe, you also have headaches the whole day. You were on the verge of tears when you sat on the green grass. Your go to spot when you have a stressful day. Only because you would be able to distract yourself with the grass, trees, and birds. Today was different than the other times. Only because of him. A tall man had made his way to you he had running attire on and he was glistening with sweat. "Hello darling" his voice was as smooth as honey. "Hello?" You only responded not looking at the stranger. "I couldn't help but ask you this did you have another bad day?" You head jolted up 'another?' once you saw him you had seen his blue eyes and extremely handsome face "how did you know?" You asked. The man smiled nervously and put his hands on his hips. "I always see you on this spot when you come you seem sad and I didn't have the courage to come up until now" he explained. "Did you know thats called stalking Mr?" You smiled as you stood up "I meant no harm" he raised his hands in defense I giggled at the gesture "its fine" he sighed in relief. "I'm y/n l/n and you?" I asked as he smiled "I'm Tom Hiddleston" he shook my hand. "Well Tom I could really use ice cream right now you want to come with there is one across the street" I said as faced him "sounds lovely" he said. I forgot about my bad day and made a friend with the love of my life that day." I smiled "and that's how I met your father" Tom pushed me close to his chest as I held are baby girl d/n and s/n in my arms. He kissed me as an "eww" escaped our children's mouth making us smile and laugh.