Regret Part 2

I calmed myself down and drove to my parents house. I headed inside unlocking the door and headed to my old room. I balled my eyes out as I leaned against the door from my room. I eventually calmed down and took a much needed hot showers. It relaxed my entire body and I got dressed in my pajamas. I checked my phone before bed. 24 missed calls from Tommy💞 and 15 unread messages from him to. I turned it off and put it facing down as I charged it. My heart aches, it hurts so much. ' am I not good enough?' I asked myself. That was my only question really I didn't understand. What did she have that I don't. She's been used at least 100 times but I gave my 1st of everything to him. I cried myself to sleep it was so horrible. I can't believe it.

In the morning I washed my face and dressed in a white t-shirt with blue jeans and my white Converse. I just let my hair free. As I walked down stairs my mother greeted me with open arms and a kiss on the cheek. She made my favorite (favorite food) and put it on a plate for me. "Where's dad?'' I asked. "His outside with Tom" she said causing me to choke on my food. "Why is he here?" I asked as I finished eating quickly. "I thought he came with you? He came down from your room in the morning he looked sad" she said. "He was in my room?!" I blushed so hard. "Mom I'm going upstairs" as if right timing the front door revealing my dad with a huge smile and Tom smiling to from behind him. He looked at the floor first and then to my eyes his face dropped and he was about to say something but I ran upstairs. He rushed behind me but he wasn't quick enough I closed my door and locked it infront of his face. "Go away Thomas" I said through the door. "Darling please open the door" he said jabbing my door knob to open. "Why should i? Get out of my house I have nothing to talk to you about" I told him meaning half of it. "Yes we do y/n,please darling I can't live without you and I'm part of your life whether you want me to or not" he said through the door. "Just go away you don't really care about me honestly thom-" I was cut off. "Please stop y/n don't call me Thomas we aren't strangers" he sniffed "we are Tom because the tom I once knew wouldn't forget our anniversary and you know the rest" I said holding my tears. "Please y/n I love you" he said pleadingly as he banged my door to come in.

Part 3 soon
Would you forgive him?