He always makes up time

"But you just got home Tom" I whined as I walked away from him. "It's not my choice darling there are bills to be payed an-" i cut him off as he walked behind me and pressed himself behind me. "I know that Tom but I'm paying the bills to you don't have to worry about that" I turned around as I held him close. "That's the thing I don't want you to be working stay at home please you know we barely made our relationship public and I don't want crazy fans to do you harm y/n please listen to me" he held my face in his palm as he kissed me on the lips. "You know I can't stay at home and I'm telling you to take a break don't bring me up on this conversation Tom I haven't seen you in 3 months and your leaving on Friday that only gives us 2 days to be together" I pouted as he kissed me again. "It's just two scenes I need to re do I'll be back in less than a week" he held tight. "Darling I know you need me here I wish I could stay here with you but work" he kissed me. "Yeah okay but your going to make up everything from how far apart we've been" I kissed him again. "Yes I know darling I will make it up to you" he chuckled as he sat on the couch and sat me on his lap. "Now what movie do you want to watch?" He asked as he kissed my neck and held the control in his hand. We spent the last two days in eachothers arms and kissed and watched movies. The week Tom was gone he came back and going on dates and doing normal couple stuff were normal again. That was until he gets a gig but he always makes up for lost time.