Clingy

Today I thought of visiting Tom on set only because I'd have a job interview near his set. I walked out our house and said bye to Bobby as I kissed his little head and left. I entered my car and started playing my playlist filled with oldies. It was 1 pm and finished my interview at 2:30 so I drive to Tom's movie set. I was greeted by the guards and cast of the movie. I loved meeting Tom's friends only because I'd feel alot closer to him even if we were married I felt closer. I walked to his trailer and waited there for him to finish his scene's. It was 6 when he went inside his trailer he was having a bad day only because the director made him repeat many scenes Because of the other actors screw ups. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he saw me I smiled and hugged him which he lightly pulled me off "I'm here to see you silly I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner or go home with me?" I asked as he scoffed "you didn't have to come all the way over here y/n please go home" he said as he crossed his arms. "I missed you and plus I had an interview over here anyway and you never come home that much" I held his hand and tried kissing him which he pushed me lightly to back away. "I don't come home every night because I'm busy and I need to rest I don't need your clingyness all the time it's everyday I swear all your unnecessary calls and text y/n" I flinched at that statement 'was I clingy?' I looked at him and smiled "ah I'm sorry you had a bad day get some rest tonight and I'll see you when you get home" I said as I walked past him. He gripped my wrist "y/n? Are we good?" He asked as he looked me in the eye "yeah we're fine" I turned away and left back home. Tears spilled out my eyes as I looked straight ahead. Yeah I guess I am he has never called or texted me first.

When I got home I started cooking dinner for me and sat at the table with Bobby at my feet whimpering. "Alright Bobby you win here" I gave him a piece of tomato as he wagged his tail happily and ate it whole. My phone lit up showing a text from Tom saying "goodnight 💗" and I replied with the same thing. I slept on our bed with Bobby nuzzled up to my stomach as I playing with his hair as he sighed in delight and slept.

In the morning I had the urge to turn on my phone and say good morning but the whole night what he said still rang in my ears. 'and I need to rest I don't need your clingyness all the time it's everyday I swear all your unnecessary calls and text y/n' i turned off my phone and started breakfast for me and Bobby. I made myself a grilled cheese and eggs on the side and for Bobby I fed him his usual dog food.

This chain went until a month until Tom had enough of his wife not even texting him or Calling like she usually did. He kept texting her if she was mad at him for something because he really didn't remember. It only frustrated him even more when his wife would reply saying she was fine and not mad at him. He rewind to every argument they had to remember what he said about you and how clingy you were. When in reality he really loved every call and text. He went home with flowers and your favorite candy as he entered the house only to be greeted by Bobby but no you. He heard clanging pots in the kitchen and walked towards it awaiting for your hug and kisses. "I'm home darling" he smiled as he opened his arms for a hug but your back faced him "I heard the door open Tom sorry I didn't start dinner yet I didn't know you were coming" you said. Tom frowned and felt a pain and guilt to his chest "darling" he whispered making you turn around to see his face he walked your way and lifted you up in the counter as he leaned his forehead on your shoulder and held you tight. "I'm so sorry I know I said you were clingy it's not true I said that out of frustration and I shouldn't have I love you so much and want my old wife back" he cried as he connected his lips on yours. You smiled and kissed him as you wiped his tears away. "Of course Tom I'm sorry for not checking on you like I always do" I held his face "you have nothing to apologise for it's only me do you forgive me?" He asked with pleading eyes "No" I simply said as he frowned "but you can make it up to me" I teased him as he smiled and kissed me. "Already on it" he smiled as he lifted me from the counter top and took me to our bed.