Misunderstanding part 3

Y/n p.o.v.
I stayed in bed sleeping with Tonya on my lap. I felt sleepy the past two days maybe because I was sad but I was really lonely only when Scarlett left to film. She would come back every night just to hand me ice cream and would cook a meal so I could eat it.

This morning Scarlett left again and I walked around the house picking up and cleaning after it. Tonya was by my feet as I feed her, her food and I sat down and ate a yogurt. After I finished I washed some dishes and sat on the couch as Tonya stood by the door and I had to get up. I pulled my hair back and rubbed my eyes from sleep as I opened the door and Tonya ran outside. I walked behind her slowly looking at my surroundings I saw a familiar car but I shrugged it off and tonya jumped around. "Tonya did you do your business yet I need to catch up on (favorite show)~" I whined. She turned around and barked and I furrowed my eyebrows
"What's wrong with you? You have never barked at me" I squatted down as she came by my feet. "Hello darling" I heard a man say as I turned around and stood up with Tonya in my arms. "What do you want shouldn't you be planning your wedding?" I hissed "I should be but my fiance ran away before I asked for her hand in marriage" he said. "I thought she said yes" I looked away trying not to let my tears fall. "Y/n you misunderstood darling" he said as I finally looked into his eyes and saw that he'd been  crying I was so close to run into his arms but he beat me to it. He held me so close as he cried on my shoulder and I cried in his chest. "Darling I was showing her the ring the one I want to marry is you" he finally said. I looked up as he kissed me with so much passion. He held my face in his hand as he leaned his forehead on mine. "I love you" he said as he backed away and got on his knee. "Y/n l/n will you marry me and finally be declared as y/n Hiddleston? My wife and my equal?" He asked as I set Tonya down and jumped into Tom's arms and we sat there on the concrete floor. "Yes I will Tom I love you so much" we held eachother for a while until Tonya started whining that she wanted attention. "Let's go home darling" he got up as he stretched his arm out for me. "Yeah let's go home" I smiled as I stood up and walked to Scarlett's house and got my stuff. She was home with a smile "I wish you could stay with me the house will be lonely without you" she said. "I know I'll visit soon" i told her. "And you Tom better take good care of my y/n because I'll make your life a living hell even worse then what I did the past two days" she warned as Tom seemed nervous. "Of course I will and no need to remind me" he sighed as he took my stuff and brought it in the car. We went home and unpacked like the first time I moved in. He cuddled me all night and didn't stop kissing me and fiddling with my ring on my finger.

We talked about the wedding as I told him I wanted a simple one with family and friends as guest. We did have it simple but he went out with the ring it was gorgeous. The night was filled with joy and laughter. We went home and packed for our honeymoon as he took the suitcases in the car and came back as he through me on the bed and crawled ontop of me. "We have 2 hours before we need to head to the airport" he said with a smirk "again? Tom your going to kill me" I giggled as I kissed him. "I just can't believe your mine" he smiled as he laid his head on my chest and played with the ring on my finger. "I love you Tom" I said as I kissed his forehead "I love you more darling" he said.