Stubborn Girl

"Tom I can't believe you" I said as we entered our house. "Y/n I'm sorry but you were wrong" he said. "Yes but that didn't mean you had to side with Taylor especially her out of all people" I crossed my arms "I bet you didn't notice that smirk she gave me when you told me I was wrong" I dropped my purse on the couch and walked to the room Tom following behind. "Y/-" he was cut off by the door slamming in his face. "Hey! That could have hurt me" Tom said threw the door as he twisted the knob and went in. "To bad it didn't" i said under my breath. "Y/n darling your being unreasonable" he said. I quickly slipped the dress to hit the floor and prepared to go to bed. I didn't take the shirt he laid out for me but I got an old big t-shirt I had laying around in my closet. I went into bed as he silently stood by the door. He sighed and began to undress. He crawled into bed and laid on his back as I faced my back to him. He then turned my way and cuddled me in his arms. He kissed my neck "y/n?" He whispered. "I'm sorry I really am can you forgive me love?" He held me tight. "Yes I can but I choose not to" I said. "You stubborn girl what can I do so you can forgive me?" He asked as he sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap. "I don't know maybe take my side next time" i looked into his eyes as he smiled "fine I promise to always take your side" he said as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him all over his face. "Thank you" I said as I pulled back and smiled. "You stubborn girl I love you so much" he said. "I love you to" I told him as I kissed him again and again.