Giving loki attitude

My boyfriend loki you know God of mischief. Well today I was not having it I woke up in a bad mood since loki never came for our date. I went to the main hall in start tower where everyone hangs out and there I see him fighting with thor as usual. Natasha noticed my presence and welcomed me with open arms. I hugged her and the rest of the team except loki. It didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the team or loki himself. I sat on the couch crossed armed as the seat lowered and loki placed his arm over me as I tried moving away he pulled me into his lap and kept me there. I still had my arms crossed and tried wiggling my way out but had no luck. "Pet why are you trying to escape from me" loki whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck. I turned to face him and tickled him and he instantly let go after he let out a small giggle and then he looked serious as I just revealed his ticklish in front of the team. "You'll regret that pet" he stood up and tried grabbing my hand but I ran behind Clint and Thor. "Don't cower away now come back here" loki then teleported behind me. "No! Leave me alone asshole" I said fighting against him. "Just wait till me get home" he said grabbing my wrist. "Let go damn it I'm not going home! Especially with you!" I yell And his grip tightened around my wrist as tears threatened to slip away. "We're leaving now" he said before I could say anything we teleported to our apartment bedroom. He threw me on the bed and crawled over me. "What was that back there? I don't appreciate receiving attitude" he said as he bit down on my neck. "And u don't like getting stood up on dates loki now get off me!" I yell pushing myself out of his grip. "Wh-" he suddenly remembered he was supposed to be at the cafe with me earlier. In his moment of silence I got out from under him and locked myself in the bathroom. I took a nice cold shower and headed back in the bedroom peeking first if loki was still inside. I didn't find loki in it and dashed in there took my sexy green lace underwear and bra and a pair of black silk shorts I know I am doing this on purpose but he deserves the tease. I then took the cover and left myself uncovered and pretended to sleep once I heard footsteps nearby. Loki went in the room and whined once he saw what I was in. He prepared himself to go to bed in black boxers and no shirt as he pulled me into him giving me feather kisses. "I'm sorry love please forgive me" he actually said please which is a huge surprise he never lowers himself. I turn to face him "I forgive you" I said with a smile and I kissed his lips. "I'm sorry to for revealing your secret" I told him as I kissed his most sensitive spot making him slip a groan. "Now who can't forgive you if you please them correctly but I'm afraid you must get punished.

Part two?