Don't go I love you part 2

As I was sitting with the director I found out his a very caring person. He helped me in understanding my character and understanding the others and there roles. Plus he was a funny guy to say the least he really made me enjoy our talk. I sat up and smiled. "thank you director you really helped me alot!" I said as he passed me my script. "No problem if you have any other questions just let me know" he smiled and stood up to. As I turned around I saw Tom. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked. Forgetting this was a glass room I hit my face as the director rushed to my side and Tom went in the room with a worried expression. I rubbed my face as the director made me look up and pressed his cool hand against my now burning skin. I blushed in embarrassment. "Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded thankfully my hair covered my face. "Are you sure?" Tom's voice was lased in worry. "I'm positive" I said a little harshly as I fanned my face now. The director stepped out to get an ice pack. "What's wrong?" Tom asked as I glared at him. "Ha nothing is wrong I'm perfectly fine!" I said as I opened the glass door and walked out. "Y/n!" Tom yelled as he catched up. He took me by my shoulders as he turned me around. "I was looking for you everywhere" he said. "Must be nice to have the rolls switched" I hissed as he took a step back. "w-what do you mean?" He asked. "oh come on you have been avoiding me for a while now and sneaking away with my hair designer no less but it's fine because you think you'll always have me by your side right? Well your wrong" I said as he pulled me close and kissed me. I felt as if my heart exploded as he held my face in his hands and I moaned into the kiss as my arms wrapped themselves around his neck pulling him closer to me. "I'm sorry" he said as he leaned his forehead on mine. "I didn't want my confession to be like this i- I just need to explain some things to you" he said as his blue eyes looked into my e/c ones. "I was only with your hair designer so she'd give me your schedule so I can plan a date and I wasn't ignoring you that wasn't my intention I was just nervous" he said as I smiled and kissed him and he kissed back. "Next time just talk to me Tom" I said as he chuckled and nodded. "Y/n!!" Someone shouted as we both turned to find the director coming back with a pack of ice. I thanked him as I put the ice against my face. "I think we need some rest don't you think" I said with a wink as I held Tom's hand and walked to my trailer.