Tickles

Mornings like this certain Sunday were stress Free. Especially since Tom came back last night from being away for three months. We've lasted 1 year and 3 months into our relationship. It still seems as if we are helplessly in love. I woke up to start the morning boiling water for tea and cooked scrambled eggs with bacon. Taking two mugs out of a high self I felt two strong hands on my waist "good morning baby" I said turning around with the mugs in hand. "Good morning my darling" Tom said pulling me closer and pressing his forehead against mine. "Ready to start the day with bacon and eggs?" I asked. "Not precisely darling how about a kiss?" He asked grabbing my chin. I put the mugs down and put my arms over his shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you" I said without thinking. "What?" Tom stood there frozen it was my first time saying it to him after a year of dating his tried so hard to make me say it and it slipped off my tongue. "Nothing" I said covering my mouth and getting out of his grasp back to the stove. "Repeat it did I hear you right? You told me you love me?" He asked turning the stove off and trapping me. "No you might be hearing things babe" I said blushing. He moved me to the living room and tickled me. "sorry darling I think I heard you very clearly now I need you to repeat it" he kept tickling me as I continued to laugh my guts out. "Fine!" He stopped "I love you Tom Hiddleston" I said sitting on his lap. "Keep saying it until I'm sick of it darling please" he begged. I kissed him and continued to say "I love you" in every kiss. We finally got to eat but he didn't leave me alone and continued to tell me to repeat my 'i love you's'