Liar part 2

"it's a boy" (best friend) said as she took my hands and hugged me. "Oh my God! It's a boy I can't believe it!!" I was excited. "Can we go shopping tomorrow? Please this bundle of joy has to be spoiled by his aunty" she explained. "Yes and we can decorate his room now oh this is exciting" I said grabbing her and taking her to the baby's room. "Hey um y/n?" She asked "yeah?" I asked looking around the room for ideas. "Are you ever going to to tell him?" She said. "I saw him today earlier along with (ex's name) they saw my baby bump and Tom has been blowing up my phone so I turned it off.... He left me I told him about the baby and he called me a liar and told me I was sick" I cried it wasn't my intention to but all this bottled up emotions were finally exploding from the hormones. She came and hugged me tightly as I cried for what seem forever in her arms. "Tell your mom about your baby she will be glad to know she has a grandson at least" she said as she played with my hair to calm me down. "I'm sorry you have to deal with my hormones like this" I said as I leaned my head on her shoulder. "C'mon you have dealt with worst when we were in highschool" she joked.

The next day

As I said yesterday we went to the mall to see what to spoil my baby with. We bought diapers and wipes clothes and shoes and toys. We carried the bags to the car and went back in the mall to find a crib and stroller. (Bsf name) was on her phone diverting the screen away from me I didn't mind we sat down at the food court for a break and I turned my phone back on. 48 miss called from Tom 78 unread messages from Tom 20  voicemails from Tom. So persistent I swear I put the phone in my ear as I heard the messages. "Y/n please pick up the phone darling, I made a mistake" he said. Next voicemail Tom was sniffling clearly crying "Darling I went to your old apartment thinking you might be there please I need to see you" my heart broke into millions of pieces. "Y/n I love you and I know that I called you sick and a liar please I need to talk to you in sorry" he said. The rest of the voicemails were the same as I put my phone down. 'be strong he left us remember that he called us a liar and sick remember I told him about us and he still left!' I reminded myself. "Hey y/n you ok?" (Bsf name) asked. "yeah I'm fine just need some water" I said. she quickly got up and went to grab a water bottle for me. Then someone sat in front of me. I looked up and saw him. "what do you want" I didn't ask nicely like I always do. "Four months and your already this cold darling please" Tom tried grabbing my hand but I stood up. "Don't darling me you left us and now you want to come back I don't think so Thomas" I said as I walked away. "Y/n it was a mistake and I regret it everyday, please forgive me" he said as he got a grip of my arm. "I don't think so Tom because I'm  a liar and I'm sick" I said trying to escape his grip. "Do you Know what those words did to me?!" I started tearing up. "they broke me entirely" I told myself I wasn't going to cry in front of a man again especially him. He embraced me tightly as he sat his chin on top of my head. I missed this, us. He held me as calmed down in his arms. "I'm sorry y/n the way I left you was indeed my fault for it being such a dick" he said as he rubbed his hands up and Down my back soothingly. "I'm proud of you darling, you have become so independent more than you used to be And I'm sorry for being a dick" he whispered "The only reason I left was because I had seen you in your work talking with your male co-workers and I couldn't help but feel jealous... You are so independent I thought you didn't need me anymore and I was mad I said things I knew would hurt you because I wanted you to go away... I know you deserve someone better I never knew I'd hurt you so much y/n l/n I love you I always have Darling I want to be part of the experience of giving are baby boy a normal life" he said "how did you know it was a boy?" I asked and he smirked "that's a secret" he said "can I?" He gestured to my belly. " I took his hand and put it on my belly he knelt down "I will only kneel to my family" Tom said in his Loki voice "I will protect the both of you and love you dearly and win all your trust back no matter how much time it will take I just hope it's soon" Tom got up and held my hand in his kissing my knuckles. "Did I tell you that your gorgeous?" He asked as I swatted his hand away and playfully rolled my eyes.

5 months later

Today was the day (son's name) Thomas Hiddleston was born. His eyes a clear blue like his father and (h/c) hair. Side by side and hand in hand with my fiance Tom. He cried when he held (son's name) holding him as if he was the most fragile thing in the world. We were together and we will always be here for our family.

Night time

"Y'know you never told me who told you my kid was a boy Tom" I said. "I said it's a secret love" he kissed me passionately. "You are not avoiding the question darling" I said grabbing his tie. "Fine it was (BSF name) that's how I found you at the mall to she also sent me a video of you doing the science experiment gender reveal" he said holding my waist. "I'm glad she did then I probably would have still hated you" I said as I pulled away. "I know you hated me but I'm not leaving anymore love yours truly will stay with you till the end of time" he held my hips and kissed my neck as I held his face and kissed him.