Our Child part 5

I gave up trying to stop them from spoiling there appetite they were not going to listen as I sat back down on the couch and opened the script. Scarlett sat next to me and snuck a look at the script. "Oh my god" she whispered as she took the script in her hands. "Tomorrow's scene is where Loki keeps going out to have fun right?" She asked as I nodded. "And the scene where Thor and sigyn talk about her leaving to midgard" she skimmed through the script. "I can't wait for them to be together again and in love" she sighed as she rested her head on my lap. I looked to where I heard Nicholas and his childish giggles. I saw Tom holding him and tickling him as Nicholas was in a fit of laughter. 'i forgot he was here' I told myself as I sighed and let it go. He soon came to us with Nicholas in his arms as they both faced me and I saw the resemblance they both have. Nicholas has Tom's beautiful eyes and face structure while he has my (h/c) hair. "Well I'm going with Nicholas" Scarlett was about to take him when him and Tom both scrunched up there face and looked at me. It took all my self control not to laugh at the sight of there same face changes. "I want to stay with Tom!" Nicholas said as he held onto tom and Tom looked at me asking for permission. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Fine Nicholas can go but I want him back tomorrow in the morning" I said as I warned Tom with a small glare. As the boys had changed there facial expressions to joy and excitement. "Yes!" They both said as they jumped lightly in my trailer. "Alright go before I change my mind and I force you both to watch (girly show/movie)" I said as they hurriedly walked out leaving Scarlett and me to laugh. "Don't worry I'll watch it with you!" She said as she sat back down and cuddled next to me. Even if I was worried about Tom being with my son I had to eventually let Nicholas meet his father at least once in his life and it just took Nicholas a couple of seconds to like and trust Tom to be able to hang out with him or he was just sick of hanging out with girls his whole life. That thought alone kinda hurt my feelings but I had no say in the matter.
Part 6 soon