I miss her to

Tom's P.O.V.

I sat in bed with my daughter in my arms. I smiled and kissed her little forehead as I stood up and walked into the kitchen passing the halls with the pictures of 'her'. Everyday seemed heavier than the other without her here by our sides.

Flashback

"There is a small possiblity she might wake up but we highly doubt it she has a big trauma and was hit in the head by a bat and stabbed Mr.hiddleston we are sorry" the doctor left the room as I held my beautiful wifes hand. "Y/n you'll get threw this you saved emi from a crazy fan I'm sorry I should have been there in the house that night I am so sorry" I cried in her palm.

End of flashback

Little footsteps echoed throughout the hallway. As I turned around and picked emi up as I sat her on the counter as I finished breakfast. "Ready to go visit mom's favorite place?" As emi excitedly clapped her tiny hands and nodded. I picked her up and sat her on her chair and set the plates down.

After we got ready I buckled her up and drove to y/n's favorite park near an old book store. The first place we met. Where we spent our first date and where we brought emi when she was out the hospital. Emi walked by my side holding my hand as I looked around and remembered the memories of y/n's laugh and the tree she climbed because she never did it before. Or how we both fell in mud on our first date because she slipped while holding my hand making us both fall. "D-Daddy I miss mommy" emi said as she tugged on my arm. "I miss her to" i said as I picked up emi and continued walking around.

Should I continue?