ex best friend

I'm an idiot why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut. We still could have been best friends. I collapsed as soon as I went in my apartment. 'Idiot' I went in the bed room and slept it off 'hopefully it was just a nightmare' I tell myself.

2 hours earlier:

Tom and I haven't talked in 2 months and he came up to me with a bright smile plastered on his face. "What are you happy about?" I ask him coldly "do you remember how I talked to about Taylor swift three months ago?" He asked still a smile on his handsome face. "Yeah after that you haven't sent a single message" I said looking at my nails. "Well we are together since two months now and I really want you to meet her' he said grabbing my hands. "That's why you ignored me! I've messaged you and called you everyday some best friend you are! I needed you! I really did..." I said with tears in my eyes. "It couldn't have been that important y/n I've always missed you calls and you were always okay with that" he said backing up. "Your right it wasn't important Thomas...just leave me alone I don't want to meet your girlfriend either" I said as I left and headed home.

Present:

'his right it's not important... It's not important that my father died... That I was abused by my stepmom at the funeral... It's just not important' I sat in my cold dark room. The media knew about my father's death since some of my fans took pictures of me there. I cried again and again all night long.