chapter two ♡!

"oh, that's just taehyung." yoongi said.

"what?" jeongguk asked, blinking.

"you asked who he was. it's taehyung. he's one of my boyfriends friends." yoongi explained.

"o-oh, i didn't even realize i said it out loud.." he said, turning away. "i'll see you later." jeongguk added.

"see ya."

jeongguk sighed, heading to his locker and grabbing his things. he had practice early before school the next morning, he wanted to get home and finish his homework so he could sleep.

"wake up!"

slap

"ow, what the hell mom!" jeongguk said.

"you're going to be late for your first day of practice!!" she said. his eyes widened in realization. he quickly shot up, throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt, packing his clothes for school in his bag. he grabbed everything else he needed, quickly brushing his teeth and washing his face.

he glanced at his hair, not bothering to touch it since he was going to sweat anyways.

his mom handed him an apple and a granola bar and he quickly drove to school.

once he was parked, he ran to the football field. he was right on time.

he dropped his stuff by the bench, sitting down with a huff.

"jeongguk, did you sleep in again?" his friend, yugyeom, teased.

the boy rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"that weird kid is here." jackson muttered, pointing to the bleachers. jeongguk diverted his gaze over to the stands, eyes widening when he recognized the boy as taehyung.

he was sitting on the bleachers, his purple backpack sitting beside him as he was flipping through the pages of a book, eating from a small baggie next to him.

he was eating cereal.

all jeongguk could think was, 'CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE-'

"pfft. what a weirdo. i'm pretty sure he's got something wrong with him." mark said, chuckling.

jeongguk frowned, glancing at the guys.

"yeah, he's probably insane. a psychopath maybe. he doesn't talk to anyone. and just reads all the time." jackson added.

"you don't even know him, you can't automatically assume he's crazy just because he's quiet. the reason why he doesn't have friends is because people like you are mean to him." jeongguk scoffed, standing up and walking over to the water keg.

he was sick and tired of people.

"hey, jeongguk. we're sorry, we didn't mean to offend you or whatever." jackson said.

"you're not offending me. you should be apologizing to taehyung, not me. i'm not the one you're making fun of." jeongguk said.