chapter five ♡!

"aren't you excited??" jin asked, poking taehyung's sides as they walked out the door.

"this isn't really my thing.." he muttered, getting in the passenger seat.

"awe come on. it'll be fun!" jin said.

"...i dunno. it's too many people." taehyung said.

"you'll be with jimin and i! it'll be fine. i promise. just have a positive attitude for it." jin said.

"i'll try."

as soon as they arrived at the football stadium, they had to wait in line for admission. jimin had met up with them, and was now waiting patiently to the side with taehyung while jin paid.

"jeongguk will be happy that you're here." jimin said, trying to cheer taehyung up. it worked, because the thought of jeongguk smiling and being happy lifted taehyung's spirits.

they walked inside, going to the concession stands and buying some snacks before going up the ramp. taehyung gulped when he saw the filled stands, people from his school and other schools as well sitting in the student section.

the parents sat way up at the top, away from the commotion of the younger kids.

taehyung felt everyones eyes on him, and he saw it too.

"taehyung, it's okay, come on." jimin whispered, intertwining his fingers with taehyung's and pulling him up the steps. taehyung held tightly onto jimins hand, and they sat down somewhat away from the student section.

jin sat on the other side of taehyung, because he knew the boy felt vulnerable if he was on the end or one side of him was exposed and out in the open. he loved having the window seat on planes, sitting in between two people at the movie theater, and sitting near the wall in school.

music was playing through the speakers, hyping up the crowd. the game was about to start, with just a couple of minutes left on the scoreboard.

"is our team good?" taehyung asked curiously.

"i'm not sure. i think so." jimin muttered, leaning on taehyung's shoulder. taehyung sighed, looking around.

he gasped, seeing a familiar face making his way up the steps with a basket of fries.

"namjoonie!!" he said, waving his hand in the air.

jin looked over, and choked on his water.

"hey taehyung!" he said, walking over. instead of his usual suit or dress pants and shirt, he was wearing some high waisted jeans with a patterned button up tucked into it, the first few buttons unbuttoned to reveal his chest.

his hair was messily sitting atop his head, and a pair of sunglasses covered his eyes.

"what brings you here? this isn't really your ideal activity to do after school." namjoon said with a chuckle.

"well, jin wanted me to come and support jeongguk, and i was planning on introducing you two anyways!" he said with a smile.