chapter twenty-six ♡!

"alright, everyone gather around the tree!" jeongguk's mother said.

they were currently all at jeongguk's house, just finishing up dinner and getting ready to open christmas presents.

taehyung ran into the living room, dragging jeongguk to the recliner. the older sat down, pulling taehyung into his lap.

taehyung smiled, wrapping his arms around jeongguk's neck.

jimin, hoseok and yoongi shared the loveseat, jimin stretching his body out across both their legs.

namjoon and jin were sitting on the couch with jeongguk's mom.

"alright, who wants to pass out presents?" she asked.

"ooh, me!" jimin said happily.

he stood up and went to the tree, passing them all out to everyone and making a pile for his own presents.

once they were all passed out he sat down on the floor, leaning against hoseok's legs.

"should we open from youngest to oldest?" jeongguk's mom asked. they all nodded so taehyung grabbed his first present.

jeongguk rubbed his waist, kissing his cheek as he watched him look for the label.

"this one is from joonie hyung!" he said, looking up at said male.

namjoon just smiled, so taehyung started pulling apart the wrapping paper. he gasped, immediately recognising what it was.

"it's the full wizard of oz book collection!!" he squealed.

namjoon laughed, glad that taehyung liked his gift.

"i've been wanting these for so long but they're too hard to find, how'd you find them hyung?" he asked, admiring the covers on each one.

"well, us literature teachers have our ways to get our hands on some rare books." he chuckled.

"thank you so much!" he said, grinning. jimin opened his first present next, which was a pretty pink hoodie from taehyung.

"it's so soft, thank you taehyungie! i love you." jimin said, blowing a kiss to taehyung.

"i love you too!" he said, giggling and blowing a kiss back.

"who's next?" jimin asked curiously.

"i think it's me." jeongguk said, grabbing one of his presents that said it was from yoongi. taehyung laid against him as jeongguk unwrapped the present, which was a 100 dollar gift card to his favourite vinyl store.

"yoongi! this is way too much!" he said, looking over at his best friend.

"don't worry about it, i made some extra money, it was no big deal." he said, smiling.

jeongguk grinned, putting the card in his wallet and letting hoseok go next.

they continued exchanging gifts for the next twenty minutes, until jeongguk was finally opening the bracelets.