chapter twenty-one ♡!

it was finally saturday, so taehyung had invited jimin to help him around 4 o'clock to start planning his look for the date with jeongguk later that night.

him and jimin were now standing side by side in his closet, searching through the clothes.

"how about...this?" jimin asked, holding up a white button up and a brown button up sweater. he also had some nice black pants and white shoes.

(a/n: pretend he still has his black hair and mullet lol)

"yes please!" he said, laying it out on his bed.

"okay. want me to curl your hair?" jimin asked.

taehyung nodded, so they went into the bathroom. taehyung sat on the toilet seat while jimin plugged in the curling iron.

"are you excited?" jimin asked with a smile.

"mhm! i miss him. since he had a doctors appointment during lunch yesterday i didn't get to see him at all." taehyung pouted.

"i'm sorry taehyungie. you'll see him in a couple of hours!" jimin responded.

taehyung nodded, smiling widely.

jimin grabbed the curling iron and started to curl strands of taehyung's hair, as well as his mullet. the curls weren't too intense, just to give it texture.

he added a bit of hairspray that wouldn't be too sticky or stiff once he was finished, clapping his hands. "all done! makeup time." jimin said.

taehyung shook his head, smiling. "i'm not gonna wear any makeup, just some lipgloss and mascara." he said, applying the mascara and putting the lipgloss in his pocket.

"oh okay! well then let's get you changed." jimin said.

once taehyung was in his outfit, they went downstairs to greet jin and namjoon. they were sitting on the couch, cuddling and reading together.

"aw, taehyung you look so good!" jin said as they entered the living room.

"thank you." he said shyly.

"what movie are they playing again?" namjoon asked curiously.

"the goonies, honey. i told you earlier." jin said, looking up at him.

"oh yeah, sorry. i'm getting old." he sighed.

"hey! i'm older than you and i remembered. that's an insult to my age." jin said.