chapter eighteen ♡!

"good morning taehyungie!" jimin said, joining him on their walk to school.

"good morning!" he replied, taking jimin's hand and intertwining their fingers as they walked down the sidewalk.

"i like your outfit today, it looks so cute." jimin commented, smiling widely.

"thank you!" taehyung said, beaming.

he wore a big oversized striped t-shirt tucked into high waisted denim shorts, accompanied by sneakers and knee high socks.

he also had a big fluffy jacket to wear over it in his bag if he were to get cold.

when they arrived at school, they headed to taehyung's locker first.

"i was thinking that we could go to the spa after school on wednesday!" jimin said excitedly as taehyung set his bag in his locker and retrieved his books.

"jiminie where did this come from?" taehyung asked, giggling.

"well, i just was thinking that we need to get away from all this school and homecoming and boyfriend stuff and spend an afternoon full of relaxation." jimin said, closing his eyes and pretending to meditate.

"yeah, you're right. it's been awhile since i've gotten a massage. wait actually, scratch that. jeongguk rubbed my feet after homecoming." he said, blushing lightly.

"awe that's adorable! and speaking of jeongguk..." jimin mumbled.

taehyung looked up, eyes widening and a smile forming on his face as he saw jeongguk approaching them with his crutches.

"hey you two." jeongguk said with a smile, looking between them but his eyes mainly lingering on his boyfriend. he walked closer and held his crutches in one arm, his free one hooking around taehyung's waist.

the smaller boy looked up at him, smiling widely.

"hey babe." jeongguk whispered, leaning in and kissing him sweetly.

taehyung blushed from the nickname and the public affection, slowly kissing him back.

his heart was fluttering and he still couldn't believe that him and jeongguk were actually a couple. it felt like he was in a dream he never wanted to wake up out of.

a few people in the hallway saw the kiss, their eyes wide and some with looks of disgust or jealousy on their faces.

taehyung noticed this, frowning and hiding himself in jeongguk's side.

he could hear the whispers of the others, jeongguk's name rolling off of their tongue and saying things along the lines of,

"he's dating that weird kid."

"do you think the femboy forced him into pretending to be his boyfriend? i wouldn't doubt it, he's probably blackmailing him."

"why would jeongguk go for him? he looks like a girl anyways, why not date an actual girl?"

tears came to taehyung's eyes as he stared down at his feet, one dripping from the tip of his nose and hitting the tiles of the floor.