chapter three ♡!

"i literally don't care, do it yourself." yoongi muttered, watching as jeongguk threw on a shirt.

"you should, you're my best friend." jeongguk said, turning towards yoongi.

"i'm not talking to taehyung for you. just go up to him. he's such a sweetheart, it's not like he's gonna say no and walk away." yoongi said, sitting up and sighing, stretching his arms.

"but—"

"jeongguk. don't worry about rejection. this isn't my business but jimin says taehyung gets bullied, a lot. he's used to rejection, he doesn't have that many friends. i'm sure he will be perfectly fine with talking to you." yoongi said.

"i know but why would somebody bully him? he's so cute." jeongguk said.

"because. not everyone likes it when a guy acts or looks feminine. just because you find it cute, not everyone else does." yoongi explained.

"i know. it sucks that people judge others by how they look." jeongguk muttered, throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

"it sure does."

once they arrived at school, yoongi went off to find his boyfriends, leaving jeongguk to do whatever for twenty minutes until class started.

he looked around, wondering if taehyung was here yet. he decided to go to his locker, hang his bag on the hook and grab the things he needed for first period.

"...i think the main character is starting to realize that everyone is brainwashed, and that goldstein is actually good because he rebelled."

jeongguk turned around when he heard taehyung's voice, seeing him walking into mr. kims classroom with the teacher, a book open in his hand. lucky for jeongguk, he actually had something to turn in there, so he quickly gathered his things and went into the classroom.

"hi, mr. kim." jeongguk said, smiling. taehyung blushed, looking down at the book he was clutching to his chest.

"what brings you here, jeongguk?" mr. kim asked. "i'd like to turn in the assignment for our seminar." he said, handing him his completed packet.

"thank you, i'll grade that during my free period. i've heard football season has started?" he asked. jeongguk nodded, smiling. "yep! we had our first practice the other morning." he said.

"that's nice. anyways, are you here to stay for a bit? or do you have other things to do?" mr. kim asked curiously.

"uh, i can stay! if you don't mind." he said.

"go ahead." mr. kim said, smiling.

jeongguk nodded, sitting down in a random desk and leaning back in his chair, turning on his phone and scrolling through his messages.

a lot of them were from girls who got his number from someone else, but he came out as gay so he doesn't understand why they still hit him up. probably thought they could change his sexuality.

meanwhile taehyung and mr. kim were silently whispering to each other. "joonie, i'm nervous!!" he whined. "don't be! i know you can do it. jeongguk's a nice guy. just go talk to him." he said. taehyung aggressively shook his head. "taehyung. go."