chapter six ♡!

"you made out with my literature teacher!" taehyung said as they were driving home, the blush never leaving jin's face.

"yes i know! stop bringing it up! he's fucking hot and he's sweet and intelligent too. i couldn't resist his charms! it's his fault! he's the one who wore his shirt with like all of the buttons undone and revealing his really muscular chest." jin scoffed, pulling into their driveway.

"okay!! i don't want to know the details as to why you are so attracted to him. you could've remembered that your brother and his friend were on their way to the car!" taehyung argued.

"you're right, my fault. now stop mentioning it." jin said, parking the car and turning it off before getting out.

"are you gonna date him?" taehyung asked.

"i don't know! i didn't even get his number." jin muttered.

"i have it!" taehyung said.

jin stopped in his tracks, causing taehyung to bump into his back. he frowned, rubbing his forehead. jin turned around, looking at taehyung. "you have his phone number?" he asked slowly.

taehyung nodded.

"please can i have it pretty please!!" jin said, getting down on his knees and tugging on taehyung's hand.

"hmm, i'll think about it." taehyung said teasingly.

"please, taetae. i'll do anything!" jin said.

"anything? will you let me buy more stuffies?" he asked.

"yes, i'll let you get more stuffies. i'll cook your favorite food. i'll buy you more sweaters. i'll do your laundry for a week. please. anything." jin begged.

taehyung sighed, pulling out his phone. "okay, but just this once. i'm sending you his number now." taehyung said.

"thank you! you're the best brother ever." jin said, getting up and kissing taehyung's forehead.

"you're welcome!" he said before skipping up to his room.

to say taehyung was exhausted was an understatement. as soon as he saw his bed, he fell into the plush blankets and covers, eyes closing and a long sigh escaping his lips.

he almost fell asleep, but he forced himself to get up and get ready for bed. he washed off the little amount of makeup he had worn, then brushed his teeth and changed into silk pajamas. he put on some fuzzy socks and then crawled into bed, his head sinking into the pillow as he wrapped his arms and legs around a huge teddy bear he had.

he couldn't sleep without cuddling something or someone. even if he was super tired, like right now, he couldn't fall asleep if he had nothing to hold onto.

so, jin had bought a giant teddy bear for him to cuddle every night.

"good morning, taehyung." namjoon said as the boy walked into his empty classroom, a book underneath his arm. "hello!" he said with a smile, walking up to his desk.