chapter eleven ♡!

taehyung was home alone on saturday, his brother was going into his restaurant to look over the staff and work for awhile.

since he was alone, he felt it was time to wear his skirt. he hadn't worn it yet, not having found the right moment to.

he refused to wear it at school, and he wasn't sure if he was comfortable with anyone else seeing it yet, so now was the perfect chance.

he ran into his bedroom, opening the closet and finding the baby pink skirt. he took off his fuzzy pajama pants and pulled on the skirt, zipping it up and running over to the mirror.

he gasped, his cheeks becoming pink and eyes sparkling as he twirled around, staring at his reflection.

he loved how perfectly it fit his curvy hips, and how his tan legs contrasted with the light pink of the skirt.

he ran back to his closet, pulling off his pajama shirt and finding a big white sweater to wear. he put it on, tucking some of it into his skirt and pulling on it a bit so it puffed over the waistband of the skirt.

then he ran into the bathroom, finding some pretty butterfly hair clips he had and pinning some of his dark hair back while he put on his makeup.

he kept the hair clips in, his eyes sporting a glossy pink look, some blush and rosy highlight on his cheeks and nose.

he applied a red lip balm, and he was finished with his look. he smiled, feeling like a princess.

suddenly the doorbell rang, so he guessed it was just jin. he must have forgotten his keys inside or something.

taehyung went downstairs, shuffling through the living room and opening the door.

his eyes widened in shock when he saw jeongguk standing outside on the porch. the older looked up, his eyes widening as well as he took in taehyung's attire.

his face got hot, his heart slamming against his chest as he marveled at taehyung's appearance.

"h-hey." the older choked out, clearing his throat.

taehyung blushed, feeling shy and humiliated from wearing the skirt.

"h-hi." taehyung squeaked. "u-uh, come in, let me go change." he said quickly, opening the door wider and letting him inside.

jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows as he stepped inside, watching taehyung start to head to the staircase.

"taehyung, wait." he said.

the younger stopped, turning around shyly, his hands tugging on his sleeves.

"you don't need to change." jeongguk said softly.

"w-what?"

"i know you're embarrassed, but you don't have to be. the skirt looks really pretty on you. so does your makeup." jeongguk said, smiling.

taehyung's eyes gleamed with stars, his heart thumping wildly as his face reddened. "y-you really think so?" he asked, his voice quiet.