40

Ahyeong's P.O.V

My heart skipped a beat once I realized that he had actually just kissed me.

Well, on my head. But he still kissed me somewhere.

My feelings for Jimin had drastically increased over the past few days. This isn't just a small crush anymore. It's like, he's constantly on my mind everyday and every time I see him, my heartbeat quickens.

But the more I think about it, the more tempting it gets to tell him.

But I can't.

What if he doesn't feel the same way?

And if he doesn't, our friendship would be really awkward and he might even start distancing himself away from me.

-

I was laying in bed as Jimin was sleeping peacefully on floor even though I had insisted it that he should've been the one sleeping on the bed.

I was staring at the ceiling waiting for Minyoung to text me back.

I turned on my phone to look at the time.

4:37am

I swear, we're crazy. Staying up all night just to talk about whether I should tell Jimin or not.

Eventually, she texted me saying to meet her outside in the hallway and before I knew it, I was already out the door waiting for her.

Soon I heard the soft click of Minyoung's room door lock. I smiled as she walked towards me with her bed hair and pajamas.

"Aren't you tired yet?" She laughed, looking wide awake as I shook my head while rubbing my eyes even though I was a bit tired.

"You should just confess already. He really doesn't seem like the type to make things awkward after." She told me. "Especially after the confession you sent him by accident a couple of weeks ago." She giggled.

"I never want to go through that again," I laughed a bit, "That was really awkward."

"Yeah, that was pretty awkward." We both snapped our heads towards the direction his voice came from.

My eyes widened in shock when I realized that Jimin was standing outside our hotel room door.