Her Eyes

Jennie's teammates started to walk to the cold water and Jennie is the last. Lisa is walking backwards then saw Jennie removes her clothes. Her eyes got widen while staring at Jennie as she removes her shirts. Lisa gulped and turned the other way.

"Oohh~ someone's being nervous."

Lisa heard Momo utters and glares at the couple laughing.

"Lisa, is this enough?" Seulgi asks.

"No, unnie. This is just my shoulders. A little farther." Lisa replied.

She saw how Seulgi supports Irene while they are walking.

"Jisoo unnie, take a photo. Palli!" Rosé utters to Jisoo. She then pulls out her phone and takes some shots of them while giggling.

"Oh oh? Jennie-yah.. be careful." Irene utters.

They saw how Jennie struggles on walking through the waters because it's cold. Lisa walks to her and supported her on her arm. But Jennie removes her hold.

"Don't touch me."

"But you barely walk because of coldness." Lisa holds on to her again.

"I don't care."

"Fine."

Lisa removes her hands on Jennie that makes her wiggles a little and grabs on Lisa's shoulders. Lisa unconsciously wraps her right arm along Jennie's waist and continued walking. Jennie looked at her and gulped. Then they reached the said deep. Lisa's neck.

"Can you stand up here?" Lisa looks at Jennie.

"I-I'll try." Jennie replied then gulped.

Lisa slowly releases her arm and lets Jennie stands up but water reached her nose just below her eyes. Jennie immediately grabs on Lisa's shoulders again. Lisa chuckles and wraps her arm again to Jennie's waist. Lisa looks at Jennie and got mesmerized with her beauty. The sunset is on point also.

'She's pretty especially when upclosed.' Lisa thought.

"Y-You're too close." Jennie utters and couldn't look at Lisa.

"Oh? Really? It feels like I'm not. This is what too close means." Lisa suddenly tightens her arm around Jennie's waist and their bodies collided.

Jennie felt something in her chest and pushes Lisa. She pushes her too hard that makes her drown and accidentally drinks some sea waters. Lisa immediately grabs her again while Jennie keeps on coughing.

"Why did you do that?" Lisa retorted. Jennie still coughing.

"What happened? Jennie, you okay?" Irene looked at her anxiously. But Jennie still coughing.

"Lisa, what happened?"

"She told me I was too close then she pushes me. She drowns and drinks some waters accidentally." Lisa laughed while telling them.

Lisa felt Jennie's grip on her shoulders got tighten and she's really coughing so hard.

"Hey.. are you okay?" Lisa looks at Jennie anxiously.

She felt Jennie's body is shaking and her grip gets even tighter. Still coughing so hard.

"T-Take me out of here." Jennie tries to mumbles.

"What? The two minutes isn't over yet."

"T-Take m-me out of here!" Jennie's voice shakes and grips on Lisa tighter. Jennie still coughing hard.

"Hey.. aw aw. What is happening to you?"

"What's happening?" Irene utters. Seulgi tries to walk slowly to Lisa and Jennie. That goes with Momo and Mina too.