Flat

Three days have passed. Lisa is stable for now. Thanks to Dara and her crew for doing everything they could. She's now admitted to one of their regular and private rooms. Her friends visit her always. Jennie never leave her side. Lisa's mom sometimes go to the company then visits Lisa after.

Now, only Jennie is left in Lisa's room. She's holding Lisa's hand, still with cement on it. She caressed her arm with her thumb and kisses her forehead.

"I miss you already, Lisa.. wake up now please." Jennie mumbles as she caressed her cheeks and fixes some of her hair.

She's staring at the machines and tubes that are attached to Lisa. Then to Lisa again.

"I miss your whines, young lady." Jennie chuckles weakly.

"I miss everything about you. My cousins are always asking me where you are. I just told them you're busy at work and you'll visit them soon. They miss you too, Lis. Come back now. Come back to us. To me." Jennie wipes her tears and kisses her head.

Then she heard a knock on the door. When she opened it, she saw her father and then the kids are sitting on the bench.

"Appa.. why did you bring them here?"

"They're insisting me to bring them to you. I can't do anything about it because they started crying."

Jennie bent down and looks at her cousins.

"How are you, guys? Yesungie.. are you taking care of your brother and sister when I'm not home?" Jennie caressed the kids' heads.

"Ne, unnie." Yesung answered.

"N-Noona.. can we see Lisa noona now?" Jeongwoo asks while pouting.

"Do you want to see her? Do you guys missed your unnie?"

"N-Ne.." Jeongwoo nodded.

"We miss her everyday, unnie." Yesung utters.

"Euna?" Jennie looked at her. The girl nodded.

Jennie wipes her tears and nodded.

"Okay. Let's see her. But promise to keep quiet inside, okay?"

The kids nodded. Jennie stood up and leads the kids inside.

Jennie heard Euna suddenly sniffs while pouting. The kids are standing next to Lisa's bed. They are just staring at her.

Jeongwoo suddenly removes his bag and opens it. Jennie and her father are just watching them. Jeongwoo gets something in his bag. Jennie cries silently while watching them. Her father is caressing her back.

Yesung and Euna gets something from Jeongwoo's bag too. Then they put them on Lisa's bed, beside her.

"U-Unnie.. we bought you chocolates. We saved our money for that. You should eat it when you wakes up." Yesung utters with shaky voice.

"Noona.. she will eat mine, right?" Jeongwoo looks at Yesung.

"She will eat them all, Jeongwoo-yah. She loves sweets like you." Yesung hugs her brother.

Jennie covers her mouth and turns around. Her father hugs her tight.

"A-Appa.. why does it have to be her?...It should've been me, dad. I-It s-should be me, not h-her."

"Don't say that, NiNi.."

Her father is just quietly sniffing while caressing Jennie's back. Jennie wipes her tears and goes to the kids.

"Okay. Lisa unnie will eat those chocolates when she wakes up. You guys need to go home now. Dad will accompany you home again."

"I want to stay beside Lisa unnie." Euna utters.