Rewrite the stars

The girls enjoyed their ride. Rosé reached for the waters as the boat goes faster. She immediately pulled back when she saw something under the waters.

"Oh my ghad.. are there sharks in here?"

She looks at the man with wide eyes. The man laughed and shakes her head.

"Whales and dolphins, ma'am."

"Really?! That scared the hell out of me! I think I saw one!"

The girls leaned to see what Rosé is talking about and when they did, they saw dolphins and a big whale.

"Oh gosh.. why does it looks so scary. They're not harmful, right?" Lisa utters and looks at the man.

The man stops the engine and walks to side. The girls enjoys the view. Jennie leans also and watches the dolphins. Lisa looks at her while her gummy smile is flashing.

"They're so cute." Jennie utters while watching. She doesn't noticed Lisa's been staring at her.

"You're cuter."

Jennie then turns to her and saw Lisa's smiling from ear to ear.

"You can do this to them, young lady." the man utters and they watched him stretches his arms and opened his palm. The dolphin jumps and he touches his long mouth.

"Whoa~ let me try." Lisa stretches her arms too.

The dolphins started to jump and they all are excited playing with them. Jennie tries it and she immediately pulls her arms, looking like a little kid who's scared.

"Oh my ghad.. I touched it." Jennie excitedly utters but looks afraid. Lisa laughed at her.

"Try it again."

"No. I'm scared."

"HAHA!"

The boat suddenly wiggles a little and they held on to the side. Lisa immediately holds Jennie's waist unconsciously.

"It happens. The whale is sometimes playing with the visitors too. She's hitting the boat on purpose. But don't worry. It's safe." The man said.

"Let's get going. Please be seated." The man utters again and starts the engine.

"By the way, ma'ams. We have some feeds for the fishes at the back. You can get it and throw some."

"Look at that. The water is so clear we can see the under. The corals are so beautiful." Momo utters and captures them.

"Sad. My phone got broken." Lisa mumbles.

"You threw it to the wall." Jennie chuckles.

"Yeah.." Lisa chuckles too.

"You can use mine. Here." Jennie handed her phone to Lisa.

The younger didn't hesitate to borrow it because she loves taking photos.

"Lisa.. Jennie.." Jisoo calls and took a photo of them.

"Yah.." Jennie muttered.

"What? You look good together."

"I know. But--Wow." Jisoo laughed.

Jennie just noticed what she just said and looks at Lisa who's smiling like an idiot. Jennie turns to the side and hides her blush.

"Aigoo.. just say yes already."

"Unnie.. I just started courting her. Don't pressure her. I can wait." Lisa utters sincerely and smiles sweetly to Jennie.

"Damn! What is that now?" Momo mutters and looks shocked.

"Uhh.. that's not supposed to be there." The man said and he speeds up the boat.